Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SMALL VALE UPDATE

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:11 pm

AFTERNOON ALL.

when training about 11ish today.

seen drinks riggot quinn and darcey all with physio and trainers doing by looks of it fitness. it looked like to me they was doing circuits.

positive news, riggot was jumping and heading the ball and running.

small update really but ovsily jones is starting to push the unfit and injured players, yes i want reserve team but we never going to get them.

if you want me to be honest the whole squad should of been there today judging by treatment of the fans yest and another shite showing.

keep the faith

regards rob

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SMALL VALE UPDATE

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:42 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:AFTERNOON ALL.

seen drinks riggot quinn and darcey all with physio and trainers doing by looks of it fitness. it looked like to me they was doing circuits.

small update really but ovsily jones is starting to push the unfit and injured players, yes i want reserve team but we never going to get them.

if you want me to be honest the whole squad should of been there today judging by treatment of the fans yest and another shite showing.

keep the faith

regards rob

Cheers Rob,
I Believe We Should Def have a RESERVE TEAM :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

keep the faith

regards rob

Cheers Rob,

annis we need one. i all for extra training but cum on whats jumping up and down on sunday morning going to do lol :lol:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

keep the faith

regards rob

Cheers Rob,

annis we need one. i all for extra training but cum on whats jumping up and down on sunday morning going to do lol :lol:

:lol:

Just look at Drinkwater now.