Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A learning point for the players

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:01 pm

I aint one to big up the eggers etc etc, however I do believe on this occasion there is an opportunity of learning the players can take advantage of from the team that shares the stadium with them.

Just seen the highlights of the Blues game versus Northampton last night and fair play that was a distinct show of unity, even though they lost (which appears to becoming a common theme in our part of the world now :D ) they displayed a great team ethic and willingness to stay together and stick up for each - especially when it kicked off...the game was pretty brutal.

DJ should pop into one of their training sessions together with our senior players or leaders to pick up a few tips and how to actually be a 'team' as apposed to a group of individuals.

Give it a month or two we'll have kangaroo courts and homosexual activity in the dressing rooms...I couldn't give a fu*k, as long as we got promoted! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A learning point for the players

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 pm

I thought we had a dressing room like that already??? :?

Re: A learning point for the players

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:44 pm

True! haha