Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jones' win/loss ratio - for those who are interested

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:13 am

At City

W 120 D 75 L 90

Not bad, but i actually expected it to be better.

Also interstingly enough he's won manager of the month 5 times and 3 have been in October - all with us !

Re: Jones' win/loss ratio - for those who are interested

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:16 am

Lawnmower wrote:At City

W 120 D 75 L 90

Also interstingly enough he's won manager of the month 5 times and 3 have been in October - all with us !

42% win ratio, nowt special is it? There are plenty of better managers out there. Many are touting Hughton for exaple. 56% win ratio for him :lol:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:20 am

Paul Lambert is a personal favourite of mine and his win ratio for Norwich is 58% - not bad eh?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

W 120 D 75 L 90

42% win ratio, nowt special is it? There are plenty of better managers out there. Many are touting Hughton for example. 56% win ratio for him :lol:
the money Smith, Nolan, and the naughty boy were on dwarfs even the highest pay we are shelling out.

Hughton had by far the bst side in the league for most of his short managerial career. I'm more impressed with the likes of Eddie Howe with a similar record but no money and inheriting a struggling squad.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

W 120 D 75 L 90

42% win ratio, nowt special is it? There are plenty of better managers out there. Many are touting Hughton for example. 56% win ratio for him :lol:
the money Smith, Nolan, and the naughty boy were on dwarfs even the highest pay we are shelling out.

Hughton had by far the bst side in the league for most of his short managerial career. I'm more impressed with the likes of Eddie Howe with a similar record but no money and inheriting a struggling squad.

Dave jones has by far the best side in the league this season on paper but does not know how to utilise that squad.