Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WILDIG?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:28 am

would any of you give him a go in the team?

Re: WILDIG?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:29 am

No to lightweight

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:33 am

A few sub appearances here and there wouldn't do any harm to build up his fitness, strength and confidence.

I'm still fuming that Jones has practically run Matthews out of our club. Jones doesn't have faith in the kids.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:50 am

We are spending all this money on the Academy but what is coming of it nothing

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:16 am

birchblue wrote:We are spending all this money on the Academy but what is coming of it nothing

Hes not good enough mate .... token contract to make the Academy look good.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:20 am

Daya can you see anything coming out of the academy soon because i havent seen to much

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:22 am

birchblue wrote:Daya can you see anything coming out of the academy soon because i havent seen to much

theres a couple of bits of quality in there mate, few years away from first team level though this years Victory Shield team has a couple of City Gems!

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:26 pm

PhatFrog wrote:A few sub appearances here and there wouldn't do any harm to build up his fitness, strength and confidence.

I'm still fuming that Jones has practically run Matthews out of our club. Jones doesn't have faith in the kids.

to say he doesn't have faith in kids is a bit of an over-reaction. I don't know what it is about the current crop but don't forget he brought through Ledley, Jerome, Blake

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Ledley came through under lennie Lawrence, I may be wrong but I thought jerome did too??

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:15 pm

PhatFrog wrote:A few sub appearances here and there wouldn't do any harm to build up his fitness, strength and confidence.

Jones is SPOT ON

Kids under the age of 21 shouldnt be allowed on a pitch.

Arsenal were mad to buy that Ramsey kid

Brazil almost BLEW the 58 World Cup by playing that 17yr old Pele

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:16 pm

interesting views :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:19 pm

flashgordon2 wrote:Ledley came through under lennie Lawrence, I may be wrong but I thought jerome did too??

Jerome didn't come through our academy.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:15 pm

froggy, your right DJ doesnt like kids, it seems he wants nothing to do with them.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:29 pm

flashgordon2 wrote:Ledley came through under lennie Lawrence, I may be wrong but I thought jerome did too??

Jerome was a youth/academy person for a grand total of one season, he came through Boro's ranks, not ours, tbh.

Ledley was playing before Jones arrived.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:30 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I'm still fuming that Jones has practically run Matthews out of our club. Jones doesn't have faith in the kids.

We've players enough out wide. Matthews problem is he can't f***ing defend to save his life.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:32 pm

I dont mind wildig but he is well down the pecking order and for good reason. Not sure why he hasnt been loaned out really.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:39 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I dont mind wildig but he is well down the pecking order and for good reason. Not sure why he hasnt been loaned out really.

Thats what i was thinking, if he isnt getting any games why dont we send him out on Loan? :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:16 pm

nerd wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:I'm still fuming that Jones has practically run Matthews out of our club. Jones doesn't have faith in the kids.

We've players enough out wide. Matthews problem is he can't f***ing defend to save his life.

Neither can Naylor or Hudson :shock:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I dont mind wildig but he is well down the pecking order and for good reason. Not sure why he hasnt been loaned out really.

Thats what i was thinking, if he isnt getting any games why dont we send him out on Loan? :ayatollah:

To send him out on loan, you need teams to want him on loan.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:21 pm

birchblue wrote:We are spending all this money on the Academy but what is coming of it nothing

Jason, Because DJ MOSTLY prefers oldies/injury prone players