Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF YOU WAS MR TAN

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:05 am

would you give jones funds in jan? as he is business man he pumped money in to us and he given jones what he wants ? would you?

me would i hell , i would say jones u grumpy sod u got what u wanted get on with it.

your views.

Re: IF YOU WAS MR TAN

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:06 am

bluebirds23 wrote:would you give jones funds in jan? as he is business man he pumped money in to us and he given jones what he wants ? would you?

me would i hell , i would say jones u grumpy sod u got what u wanted get on with it.

your views.

100% NO, I Would Not.

But its Tans Money and its his Decision.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:would you give jones funds in jan? as he is business man he pumped money in to us and he given jones what he wants ? would you?

your views.

100% NO, I Would Not.

But its Tans Money and its his Decision.

i just thought i would ask, if any of us fans where business man we prob go nope your mad mr dj lol. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:09 am

iI Would tell him to off load half the crap we have before we spend any money

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:11 am

birchblue wrote:iI Would tell him to off load half the crap we have before we spend any money

Sorry thats what i would tell the new Manager. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:19 am

I would get rid of Jones now. Get a new manager in before Saturday. He can then have a good couple of games to look at the players before the transfer window opens..

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:20 am

ackers1927 wrote:I would get rid of Jones now. Get a new manager in before Saturday. He can then have a good couple of games to look at the players before the transfer window opens..

you prob don't rate curbishley but i would like him down here. don't no if he would tho.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

If i was tan i would go for Holloway i know hes doing well at Blackpool but they got no money and i bet hes not on what Jones is.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:46 am

bluebirds23 wrote:
ackers1927 wrote:I would get rid of Jones now. Get a new manager in before Saturday. He can then have a good couple of games to look at the players before the transfer window opens..

you prob don't rate curbishley but i would like him down here. don't no if he would tho.

I would be happy with Curbishley.I feel the team has gone stale and we need a new manager to fire some life into it.