Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DID ANY OF PLAYERS CLAP THE FANS YEST?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:55 am

any of you who went did they or didn't they? if they didn't that is a disgrace .

Re: DID ANY OF PLAYERS CLAP THE FANS YEST?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:57 am

Just Bells from the half way line, is what I am being told :evil: All that way and they cant be bothered.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:59 am

Forever Blue wrote:Just Bells from the half way line, is what I am being told :evil: All that way and they cant be bothered.

thats awful. shows its really fans vs dj and team= disaster

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:16 am

Forever Blue wrote:Just Bells from the half way line, is what I am being told :evil: All that way and they cant be bothered.

yep just bellers ,jones run down the tunnel like a rat and the players didnt even bothers bar bellers its digsracefull :oops:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:17 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

yep just bellers ,jones run down the tunnel like a rat and the players didnt even bothers bar bellers its digsracefull :oops:

shocking its defo like fans and bellamy vs dj and rest of players :shock: .

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:21 am

I can categorically confirm that DJ definately did clap the fans after the match.

I always try to photograph the two managers shaking hands at the end. He shook Tony Mowbrays hand and then clapped the supporters, looking rather annoyed, before disappearing down the tunnel.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:22 am

Paul Keevil wrote:I can categorically confirm that DJ definately did clap the fans after the match.

I always try to photograph the two managers shaking hands at the end. He shook Tony Mowbrays hand and then clapped the supporters, looking rather annoyed, before disappearing down the tunnel.

so only dj and bellamy did lol oh thats nice aint it :shock:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:47 am

Paul Keevil wrote:I can categorically confirm that DJ definately did clap the fans after the match.

Fair enough, you must be the only one who saw that. How much conviction did he show? Some others have said a couple of players clapped but in such a way that they should have not bothered. That is clapping sideways as they were about to go down the tunnel. Bellamy showed his conviction by standing in the centre circle, facing us away fans and applauding. He must have stuck out like a sore thump to the rest of the squad. I suppose he could have come up to us and applauded but that would be rubbing salt into the wound for the rest of them.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:46 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

wearing the shirt or not, a few of them deserve a slap for the way they are...makes me sick

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Even if DJ did applaud us he should be telling all the team to applaud the fans bang out of order. Not acceptable!!

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:32 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:any of you who went did they or didn't they? if they didn't that is a disgrace .

There is some footage of the end of the game on the Chris Burke post match interview and it does show Bellamy, Naylor and Burke clapping the fans at the end of the game. Not really enough is it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: