Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Calm down, Calm down

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:34 am

Come on now boys there is a long way to go yet! No point calling for DJ's head when we are second in the league. Do I feel nervous the way DJ is handling things at the moment? yes, Do you I think he gets it wrong on big games? yes. But you gotta get behind him, at the end of the day he is the manager of our football club and I will respect him at least until he leaves. When he took over we were a mediocre championship side who suffered from Lennie Lawrence. Now, since then we have been to a FA cup final and a play off final, just think how far we have come in ten years.

I cant see what Hughton will do that Jones cant, he had a very good side at Newcastle, far greater than ours! And dont forget he may have a good bit of cash to spend in Jan, so we will see what will happen! Could be worse we could have Mike Ashley running our club!!

For now I will be behind you DJ!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Calm down, Calm down

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:56 am

lennie lawrence overstayed his welcome aswell :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:49 am

SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING WE ARE SECOND. WELL WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE SECOND NEXT WEEK SO WOTS THE EXCUSE GONNA BE THEN. :(

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:55 am

ok he got us to an fa cup final but had an easy run of games and lost to a poor team
got to a play off final and lost
what have we won since he has been here nothing.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:14 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING WE ARE SECOND. WELL WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE SECOND NEXT WEEK SO WOTS THE EXCUSE GONNA BE THEN. :(

Its wearing thin is it not chap.

I really do believe this faith in DJ is making people blind. I hope this faith turns out to be awarding for them. Me, I think we should be looking at change to save the situation while we still can.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:30 pm

birchblue wrote:ok he got us to an fa cup final but had an easy run of games and lost to a poor team

excuse me lost to a poor team in the fa cup final!!

their team that day:

David James

Glen Johnson
Sol campbell
Sylvain distin
Hermann hreiderrson

Lassana Diarra
Pedro Mendes
Niko Kranjcar
Sulley Muntari

John utaka
Kanu

compared to our side that day they were 1000 times better than us but we give a good account of ourselves that day!!thats a shocking thing to say if u ask me!!

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:35 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING WE ARE SECOND. WELL WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE SECOND NEXT WEEK SO WOTS THE EXCUSE GONNA BE THEN. :(

That we are still in the promotion race?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:43 pm

maccydee wrote:

That we are still in the promotion race?

HAHA YE OR LEAST WE ARNT IN THE DROP ZONE.
EVEN IF WE WIN THE NEXT TEN GAMES ( :lol: ) DJ SHOULD STILL GO. WE NEED CHANGE, THE TEAMS BECOME COMPLACENT.PERHAPS A FEW NEW SIGNINGS WOULD CREATE A WINNING ATMOSPHERE . :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:45 pm

birchblue wrote:ok he got us to an fa cup final but had an easy run of games and lost to a poor team

What did we win before then? He has taken us on miles

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:47 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:

excuse me lost to a poor team in the fa cup final!!

their team that day:

David James

Glen Johnson
Sol campbell
Sylvain distin
Hermann hreiderrson

Lassana Diarra
Pedro Mendes
Niko Kranjcar
Sulley Muntari

John utaka
Kanu

compared to our side that day they were 1000 times better than us but we give a good account of ourselves that day!!thats a shocking thing to say if u ask me!!

Exactly!! That midfield is quality, Karnjcar now at spurs, Muntari at Juventus and Diarra is at Real Madrid!!!