Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW CAN DAVE JONES

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 am

Pick Keogh infront of Chopra its a joke the guy doesnt even look like a striker Jones has to go VT not going to give him anymore cash to spend on shit.

Re: HOW CAN DAVE JONES

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:12 am

What level did you play at? If you didn't play higher than Everton Centre half, shut it, you know less than Jones.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:12 am

birchblue wrote:Pick Keogh infront of Chopra its a joke the guy doesnt even look like a striker Jones has to go VT not going to give him anymore cash to spend on shit.

SIMPLE, chops stood up to DJ a few weeks back and hasnt played since. DJ is being a childish tw*t and letting personal petty arguments over rule whats best for the team.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 am

My Opinion And Mine Only wrote:What level did you play at? If you didn't play higher than Everton Centre half, shut it, you know less than Jones.

:lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:15 am

My Opinion And Mine Only wrote:What level did you play at? If you didn't play higher than Everton Centre half, shut it, you know less than Jones.

:lol: :lol: :lol: sorry Dave

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:19 am

I played for Barcelona, I win

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:26 am

In that case Mourinho knows less than Jones as Mourinho only made it as a semi-pro footballer....

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 am

if he played centre half he should be able yo tell himself what a cock he has made with are two the main reason we are shit also what has the goalie coach been doing to Marshal he use to be good.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:28 am

The same Chopra that loads of folk on here was saying is overweight and doesn't look interested?

In situations like this DJ can't win.

Most agreed that Chops was off the boil and overweight. Keogh rescued a point last weekend.

I would play Chops every week, for what it's worth.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:25 am

PtB wrote:The same Chopra that loads of folk on here was saying is overweight and doesn't look interested?

In situations like this DJ can't win.

Most agreed that Chops was off the boil and overweight. Keogh rescued a point last weekend.

I would play Chops every week, for what it's worth.

Vicious circle - chops is only off the boil and looking a bt bigger because he's being left out! By far our most determined player, with the most stamina, Jones is losing the plot!

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Chopras getting lazy in training, I saw him twice on the lash in Cardiff. He's put on so much weight LOOK AT HIM !! his heads in the clouds because he's in discussion how much he's going to get paid to play for India. You can't dispute Keoghs work rate against Preston and in general, and scored the equaliser. OOHH and the winner against the lions !!!

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:49 pm

ccfc1988 wrote:Chopras getting lazy in training, I saw him twice on the lash in Cardiff. He's put on so much weight LOOK AT HIM !! his heads in the clouds because he's in discussion how much he's going to get paid to play for India. You can't dispute Keoghs work rate against Preston and in general, and scored the equaliser. OOHH and the winner against the lions !!!

ok keogh runs round like a headless chicken but fact is hes nowhere near as good as Chopra