Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just got back from boro my rant..

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:52 am

I'm sorry but slag jones of how much you want but the players are just to blame the same the players not coming over at end match and not clapping us aprat from chops and naylor bit respect to your fans next time we lose hope they read this to sort it out win lose however poor you play should respect us for being their week and week out!!. I still belive we'll go up tho.

Re: Just got back from boro my rant..

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:00 am

gets me when players dont show a bit of respect to the fans. i bet it cost you near 100 quid. and 600 miles. its not hard to show a lil respect even if you dont want to :twisted:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:03 am

Some them claped us by not looking at us then putting their heads down walking off Bellamy being one and being captain you should be the first one to 150 quid cost me today mate annoys me to the max :evil:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 am

You forget the Managers direction to the players on this subject

" You play for me, not them"

Sums it up in my opinion. Attitude of poor nature, spreading through the ranks.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:12 am

What formation did we play today? I keep hearing contrasting reports...am I right in assuming bellamy up front, keogh on left wing and oli, whitts and drinkywater in the central midfield?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:What formation did we play today? I keep hearing contrasting reports...am I right in assuming bellamy up front, keogh on left wing and oli, whitts and drinkywater in the central midfield?

Keogh run his socks off but drinkwater was allways ahead of him they we're all over the place to be honest.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:18 am

When I saw the team lineup, I actually thought it was going to be a nice, simple set up - 442, whitts on left. How wrong I was :(

Certain players have to take some blame, but I think jones is mostly at fault - a good manager would be able to do everything, including getting players to appreciate fans.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:26 am

Was a poor game to be honest but if m'boro didn't get pen would ended 0-0.. have they showed the replay of the pen was it or was it not a penner?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:28 am

Yeah, they did. Definitely a foul, but I'm not sure if it was in our out of the box - looked needless though, really didn't look like the ball was going anywhere dangerously

Good on ya for making the trip, I was strongly considering it

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:43 am

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Was a poor game to be honest but if m'boro didn't get pen would ended 0-0.. have they showed the replay of the pen was it or was it not a penner?

Defo (even as a biased City supporter) outside the box....but we only had ourselves to blame. Simple 'Route One' ball and we fell for it....again!!

Players at fault....not management on this occasion!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:44 am

Ohh right steward was in my way so only seen him go down and emnes was diving alot so i just assumed he did again :lol: .We can't afford anymore slip ups now!!