Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

annis

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:00 pm

feeny had his chance today , he aint a championship player, so bye bye. i give every player a chance even andy cambell but feeney is in cambells bracket, except cambell scored the winner to get us were we are now.

Re: annis

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:02 pm

dean wrote:feeny had his chance today , he aint a championship player, so bye bye. i give every player a chance even andy cambell but feeney is in cambells bracket, except cambell scored the winner to get us were we are now.

have to agree cant fault his passion and comitment but he is just not good enough for us

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:04 pm

dean wrote:feeny had his chance today , he aint a championship player, so bye bye. i give every player a chance even andy cambell but feeney is in cambells bracket, except cambell scored the winner to get us were we are now.

Dean, so if he had scored the winner which he nearly did what would you have said be honest. So after 1 game youve judged him, look at the other 10 players out there today at least he gave 110% lol.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:06 pm

You cant judge him yet, he has played about 70 minutes in about 2 years, Give the guy a break, he didn no better or worse than every one else out there.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Dean, so if he had scored the winner which he nearly did what would you have said be honest. So after 1 game youve judged him, look at the other 10 players out there today at least he gave 110% lol.

At the start of the season CCMB was full of what a donkey Hudson was. Now he has settled there is not a word about him. Personally I think he has been superb for quite a while now.

I accept Feeney hasn't had the same luxary and probably won't get another chance. His problem is his direct competition is Chopra and McCormack.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:20 pm

sorry annis from a football point of view he hasnt got a clue at this level, i think the fans summed it up when DJ took mac off instead of him. nothing personal to you annis.but your heaqrt is ruling your head

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

At the start of the season CCMB was full of what a donkey Hudson was. Now he has settled there is not a word about him. Personally I think he has been superb for quite a while now.

I accept Feeney hasn't had the same luxary and probably won't get another chance. His problem is his direct competition is Chopra and McCormack.

agree totally annis only player to clap the fans were as the rest just trudge off to collect their pay packet!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

TBH Annis in the first half i thought he did ok .In the second half he went missing so did everyone else i thought kev and ross played well. gavin rae and joey the hips ledley were garbage not even good enough to put out with my recycling. :lol:
I thought warren was lucky not to get sent off for that challenge in the first half.
It seemed to me the players the crowd just wasnt up for this game it was dead in the CCS today.