Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:45 pm

once again a frustrating performance,lacking the cutting edge to put a poor middlsborough side to bed!! :x shit drive home to top it off with!

Re: NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm

pokie1 wrote:once again a frustrating performance,lacking the cutting edge to put a poor middlsborough side to bed!! :x shit drive home to top it off with!

did you take damien with you? :D

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 pm

milly44 wrote:
pokie1 wrote:once again a frustrating performance,lacking the cutting edge to put a poor middlsborough side to bed!! :x shit drive home to top it off with!

did you take damien with you? :D

no mate i went up with my brother and his mate today,cam was bit ill so missed out on this one,nice quiet 1..lol,wish i stayed home with him now.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:06 pm

ah well fair play to you and the hundreds of others who made the trip?
what was the reaction like at the end?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:12 pm

milly44 wrote:ah well fair play to you and the hundreds of others who made the trip?

couldnt tell you mate i left with couple mins left beat traffic, tbh couldnt wait to get the f**k outta there! what ashithole of a place!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:13 pm

pokie1 wrote:
milly44 wrote:ah well fair play to you and the hundreds of others who made the trip?

couldnt tell you mate i left with couple mins left beat traffic, tbh couldnt wait to get the f**k outta there! what ashithole of a place!

f*cking plastic :lol:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:16 pm

milly44 wrote:
pokie1 wrote:

f*cking plastic :lol:

:lol: i froze my bollocks off!!