Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Moans

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Do you know what...... If he just came out once in a while , showed emotion, said somthing on the lines of "i got it wrong" or "i made mistakes" etc then half of us wouldn't be on his back, we'd get behind him! and respect him more

I still think he's the best thing to happen to this club but he f*cking frustrates me! :twisted:

Re: Dave Moans

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Ben wrote:Do you know what...... If he just came out once in a while , showed emotion, said somthing on the lines of "i got it wrong" or "i made mistakes" etc then half of us wouldn't be on his back, we'd get behind him! and respect him more

I still think he's the best thing to happen to this club but he f*cking frustrates me! :twisted:

ben you are bang on mate, i am fan of jones and he lost my confidence now he blames the team not him that gonna be good confidence boost for them init grrrr.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:41 pm

mate, ive always been a jones fan, and in a way i still am, but for some reason (and i never thought i would) im starting to dislike him

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:45 pm

funny but I think the total opposite. Im a big DJ fan and have total faith he will take us up but if he came out and said he got it wrong and it was his fault IMO it would be time to move on.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Ben wrote:mate, ive always been a jones fan, and in a way i still am, but for some reason (and i never thought i would) im starting to dislike him

same as me mate. i hardly go at managers, but to me the team seem to be miles away from manager, u can call it ego but if u that good manager then enough said, mad to say if pardew can handle barton carrol nolan smith as nolan has already said he behind pardew etc. all them headers and jones can't handle just bellamy and chops? makes u think .

if you get me.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Davis Jones is no longer capable of delivering what Cardiff City need.. Premiership Football.
A few years ago he was the big thing here, top manager at a mediocre club...

Now we have outgrown him. Face it, no Premiership club wants him, and THATS the very
division we are trying to get to.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:16 pm

your right mate

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 pm

dont forget guys hes on £800,000, thousand a season, ,its hard to feel sorry for him