Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

dave jones?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:01 pm

do you think the same as me, while risdale was at the club, jones had no real pressure on himself, as long as he left risdale to his own devices, then everyone was happy,risdale gone, jones has a management infront of him where results matter now, i think dj was in the comfort zone with risdale?/

Re: dave jones?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:03 pm

ninianblue wrote:do you think the same as me, while risdale was at the club, jones had no real pressure on himself, as long as he left risdale to his own devices, then everyone was happy,risdale gone, jones has a management infront of him where results matter now, i think dj was in the comfort zone with risdale?/

i think tan will be losing his patients now. he given him all players and they playing worse than they did before, u no i am dj fan but i have no confidence in him anymore, i can see us bottom of play offs at end of jan. next 3 games we got we could get thumped.

Re: dave jones?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:50 pm

my problem is, im scared, a change of management wont mean our worries are over, it could go the other way, i just dont know what to say for the best :roll: