Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy's Fault !

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:49 pm

i believe bellers is the cause of this problem, yeah he came and the team was buzzing, winning etc but now he's settled in, his mouth has run away with him and its disrupted the team, ive heard a story about his mouth to a certain player

Re: Bellamy's Fault !

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Ben wrote:i believe bellers is the cause of this problem, yeah he came and the team was buzzing, winning etc but now he's settled in, his mouth has run away with him and its disrupted the team, ive heard a story about his mouth to a certain player

Nope. Dave Jones is the problem here.

Bellamy, world class winger at Centre-Forward????, i rest my case!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Ben wrote:i believe bellers is the cause of this problem, yeah he came and the team was buzzing, winning etc but now he's settled in, his mouth has run away with him and its disrupted the team, ive heard a story about his mouth to a certain player

Im glad im not the only one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Totally agree with you

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Heard alot about this today at half time.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Gotta agree Ben

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:14 pm

If that's the case f**k him off

Jones is the boss and picks the team/chose to sign bellers. Bellers gets fucked off with shite like gypes and naylor who constantly f**k up and i dont blame him.

["Pinster25"]

Im glad im not the only one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

dave jones knew what he was getting when he brought bellamy to the club .
craigs opinions and misdemeanours are well documented so he knew the opinionated head strong character he was bringing to the club and dressing room and he was happy to make him captain.
as carl will testify it was jones who pushed and pushed to get bellamy to the club making him his number one priority so he is hardly going to turn around at any stage and point fingers at craig without implicating himself.
and im sure you might have noticed by now jones is never wrong and never apologises for performances

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Ever since hes missed those two chances against swansea hes been shite
i dont know whats been said in the changing rooms and we wont find out
but there both to blame, cause its obvious got to the other players

bellamys a little cocky showoff git
and jones is a grumpy not passionate football manager

but this wouldnt have happend with bellamy was here :evil:

:ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:16 pm

I dunno, i thought he'd make the diffrence, but im sadly wrong!! its such a shame

but also the defence needs sorting out!

we need to ship the big ego's and money from players out and get players who want to play football, want to play at the highest level and a manager like ian holloway :(

its just not working :(

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 pm

This.........

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:35 pm

Blame!! Blame!! Blame!! That's all some of you want to do....

Sorry, but this is getting really pathetic!!

If Bellamy speaks out because he wants his home town club to do well, then bully for him....and others (particularly our current defenders) should sit up and listen!!

When the team starts winning again, you'll all be saying "I said Bellamy was class" and singing his name from the rooftops....

GET A GRIP!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:58 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:Blame!! Blame!! Blame!! That's all some of you want to do....

Sorry, but this is getting really pathetic!!

If Bellamy speaks out because he wants his home town club to do well, then bully for him....and others (particularly our current defenders) should sit up and listen!!

When the team starts winning again, you'll all be saying "I said Bellamy was class" and singing his name from the rooftops....

GET A GRIP!!

Great post Sven, I am fully behind Bellers and very grateful to have him here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:03 pm

dont get me wrong, i was down the stadium the day it when out on sky! i shook his hand, i was the biggest BELLERS fan going

BUT he's hardly set the championship alight....... and if he is distrupting the team then its not good, no-one is bigger than cardiff city!!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Ben wrote:dont get me wrong, i was down the stadium the day it when out on sky! i shook his hand, i was the biggest BELLERS fan going

BUT he's hardly set the championship alight....... and if he is distrupting the team then its not good, no-one is bigger than cardiff city!!

Keep in mind though that since Bellers has not been playing on the wing we have lost games.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:06 pm

slightly agree i belive bellamy is playing awful and he is shouting at other people for playing bad... lead by example you overpaid tw@t

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:09 pm

We go on a winning run (which is due) bellers scores a few goals and everone will be screaming what class he is ffs get a grip :?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm

no dout we will earnie, but i can't see that happen, things will get worse before they get better

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Heard alot about this today at half time.

Are you going to share with us what you heard if you cant on here can you PM me cheers :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:09 pm

Bellamy's fault Ross has gone
Bellamy's fault Gerrard has gone
Bellamy's fault Ledley has gone
Bellamy's fault Mattews wants to go
Bellamy's fault Burke was dropped for swansea
Bellamy's fault Chops isnt starting
Bellamy's fault we play, players out of postion
Bellamy's fault we can't put two passes together and just hit and hope

Problem is everytime Jones has had a outspoken person in the dressing room, he has either dropped them or moved them on. Can he do the same with Bellamy?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:37 pm

bollox! how can u blame bellamy? yes we all know he expresses his feelings but he his one of our most passionate players, at QPR he was one of our better players and even when hes not playing well (which il agree he aint playing well at the moment) he never stops working! more players with the same desire and commitment as bellers and we would win this league! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Why has one of the richest teams in the premiership, one of the top 3 aktim states player of the prem last year let him go ??????

I love the guy to death but i feel its dissrupting our whole setup! :( I hope im wrong but its just my feeling and the things ive heard :(

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:44 pm

its strange that they let him go, possibly only tevez was better at man city last season but i dont believe our problems lie with bellers, we all know our weakest part of the team, our two centre halves and left back! sort that out and get another good strong striker for cover or even to play with bothroyd and i believe we will go up automatically!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:51 pm

He left Man City has Bellamy knew Mancini's double training sessions are amateur, and would have ended his career!