Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

people will hate me for saying this but its my opinion

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:22 pm

i would rather see bellamy go than jones cause i just think something in the dressing room
between jones and bellamy hasnt come out yet :? :?
i wasnt there today but i was last week and bellamy was awful worse than tha! :shock:
and im starting to think that bellamy is only here cause of his family and he dosnt give a shit about us :evil:
i think jones should go dont get me wrong but i think if bellamy wasnt here
we wouldnt be goin this mad about it :( :(

Re: people will hate me for saying this but its my opinion

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Pinster25 wrote:i would rather see bellamy go than jones cause i just think something in the dressing room
i wasnt there today but i was last week and bellamy was awful worse than tha! :shock:
and im starting to think that bellamy is only here cause of his family and he dosnt give a shit about us :evil:

interesting theory. for the wages we pay bellamy we could have brought in 3-4 players on loan.

Re: people will hate me for saying this but its my opinion

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:29 pm

ashccfc wrote:
Pinster25 wrote:i would rather see bellamy go than jones cause i just think something in the dressing room

interesting theory. for the wages we pay bellamy we could have brought in 3-4 players on loan.

even maybe permanent too :ayatollah: