Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE NEED TO STICK BY OUR PLAYERS!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:20 pm

They ARENT playing well, but wont need telling that. We all know where the
problem lies now. Craig Bellamy centre-forward and Andy Keogh left-winger
says it all.

SORRY for criticising you fellers, but its frustrating for us all at the moment.
By the same token, you can be forgiven for seeing your arse with us for booing
you off the pitch.

We know you are a talented bunch of players, most of you are the envy of every
club in this division.

when you take the pitch against Burnley I'm going to be roaring my f*cking head
off, your going to get the best welcome of the season. If Jones cannot get you
lot right, then do it for us. We'll prove we're worth it!!!

Burnley home is gonna rock!!!!

CCFC - BIGGER THAN DJ AND HIS MERSEYSIDE DERBY

Re: WE NEED TO STICK BY OUR PLAYERS!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:25 pm

i agree stick by every single one of them.
i love burky and kev, and if your reading this i want your babies :D

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:43 pm

It's a two way thing.

They need to show us that they are fighting tooth and nail to get out of this slump. Some of their recent performances have been almost an insult to the supporters who spend hard earned cash home and away to put up with feeble performances like Forest and Preston.

Too many of these same players have performed in exactly this way for some time now.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:57 pm

time to stand up and be counted lads the question im asking is HOW MUCH DO WE WANT PROMOTION PLEASE SHOW US AGAINST BURNLEY NEXT SAT THAT YOU WANT IT AS MUCH AS WE DO BLOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:06 pm

davids wrote:It's a two way thing.

They need to show us that they are fighting tooth and nail to get out of this slump. Some of their recent performances have been almost an insult to the supporters who spend hard earned cash home and away to put up with feeble performances like Forest and Preston.

Too many of these same players have performed in exactly this way for some time now.

Not arguing there. But I'm now convinced there are underlying reasons for the
way the team is playing.

[*]Fatty McCormack out.Fatty Gerrard out.Fatty Chopra on the bench (on his way out?).
Andy Keogh is now a winger. Cardiff City were so scared of a Right back against QPR
that we swopped the Country's best winger for a defensive midfielder, who now, incidentally
looks totally lacking in confidence. We are also led to believe that footballers worth millions
cannot kick a ball straight if they've been criticised.

With so many players struggling with form at the same time there's not a Club in the Country
that wouldnt be wondering if there were management problems.. but not here!! None of us
know enough about the game to criticise Jones

[*].... My point here is, how are professionals allowed to put weight
on the way they have. Firstly, its down to them!. But what the f**k was the management doing
at the time? looking the other way?? Or had decisions already been made that these fellers are
surplus to requirements