Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LMFAO......We are shite and still in front of the Jacks

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Got to love that though have'nt you? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: LMFAO......We are shite and still in front of the Jacks

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:01 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:Got to love that though have'nt you? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thats only thing that is making me smile right now haha

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Really? How many points have you again??

1 win in 7 and 5 points from a possible 21 :? Also no clean sheets in 8 and just 1 in 12 :? :? . Hardly anything to feel smug over isit lads? ;)

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:12 pm

nct68 wrote:Really? How many points have you again??

1 win in 7 and 5 points from a possible 21 :? Also no clean sheets in 8 and just 1 in 12 :? :? . Hardly anything to feel smug over isit lads? ;)

Exactly and we are still 2nd. Thank you for strengthening the argument

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:16 pm

I think we want to forget wot the jacks are doing lad's and keep a close eye on ourselves ,granted we are playing shite at the moment but we have got to get our house in order and forget wot they r doing..

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 pm

city4ever wrote:I think we want to forget wot the jacks are doing lad's and keep a close eye on ourselves ,granted we are playing shite at the moment but we have got to get our house in order and forget wot they r doing..

Ditto. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:27 pm

certainly times for concern when the bus driver is not driving in the right direction :(

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:29 pm

city4ever wrote:I think we want to forget wot the jacks are doing lad's and keep a close eye on ourselves ,granted we are playing shite at the moment but we have got to get our house in order and forget wot they r doing..

spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:38 pm

krab wrote:

spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Krab!! im as pissed off as anybody else but hey in reality F##k the jacks,c'mon CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: