Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARL - As a DJ supporter

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Whats your personal view now?

Has it changed or do you still think he is the man to take us up?

Re: CARL - As a DJ supporter

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:55 pm

At present he still has my support.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Sad to say Carl I wouldn't trust the man with a penny in the window.

Chris Hughton is out there and he's available now :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:05 pm

At what point would you change your mind cos I truly believe if they back him like they have in the past then it will end in dissapointment. Do you think with the power he has at present that he is unsackable?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Up to today he had mine - not anymore!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 pm

i was a dj supporter up untill today aswell but ive had enough....
but those saying get houghton(i think) in is a bit silly... yes he did wonders at newcastle but he was there before he took over fully and knew the team more than he would a new team look at avram grant took over chelsea and done well because he geled with them as a assistant manager before taking over fully and done more or less f all everywhere else

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:44 pm

DJ will take us up.
Hughton did ok at Newcastle but that was not a championship squad he had, I dont really like him as a manager.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:49 pm

CCFC_BLUEBIRDS wrote:i was a dj supporter up untill today aswell but ive had enough....
but those saying get houghton(i think) in is a bit silly... yes he did wonders at newcastle but he was there before he took over fully and knew the team more than he would a new team look at avram grant took over chelsea and done well because he geled with them as a assistant manager before taking over fully and done more or less f all everywhere else

you could bring in houghton and use terry burton as his right hand man. he knows the team better than anyone just needs to speak up against jones

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:08 pm

2blue2handle wrote:DJ will take us up.

I'm practically on the verge of telling you your faith in DJ is making you blind.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Dave jones has taken us as far has he can. TIME TO CHANGE THINGS :ayatollah: