Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It appears it's no longer 50 / 50

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Previously after a bad run of results, poor performances, or unexplainable defeats. There always felt like an equal split amongst the fans on those who wanted DJ out and those who wanted him to stay.

I for one have always backed him and think he has done an incredible job, from when he took the club over and the journey he has taken us on - but with the players he currently has at his disposal this situtaion has become quite frankly unacceptable.

The messages on this board within the last hour and the "other board" (I had a sneeky look), are of one theme DJ out, and interestly there seems to be a huge shift from those who previously supported DJ to wanting him out - me being one of them!
The polls that have been set up would indicate 80% of fans want DJ out.

Who else, who was previously a DJ supporter, not beleives the time has come for him to go?

Re: It appears it's no longer 50 / 50

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:25 pm

After the Nottingham forest game I posted on here that I had completely lost confidence with dj and it was time for him to go.
At that time there were many replies to my post with mixed views on whether he should stay or not.

There is a massive difference this evening. It seems that match by match more and more people are turning against him.

Re: It appears it's no longer 50 / 50

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Bourne Blue wrote:Previously after a bad run of results, poor performances, or unexplainable defeats. There always felt like an equal split amongst the fans on those who wanted DJ out and those who wanted him to stay.

I for one have always backed him and think he has done an incredible job, from when he took the club over and the journey he has taken us on - but with the players he currently has at his disposal this situtaion has become quite frankly unacceptable.

The messages on this board within the last hour and the "other board" (I had a sneeky look), are of one theme DJ out, and interestly there seems to be a huge shift from those who previously supported DJ to wanting him out - me being one of them!
The polls that have been set up would indicate 80% of fans want DJ out.

Who else, who was previously a DJ supporter, not beleives the time has come for him to go?

Strangely 80% on here want him out, but only 30% on the poll on Mike's board.