Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY OPINION ON DAVE JONES

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:34 pm

i think dave jones is a good man and a good manager, but i think theres only a certain amount of times you can get a team to do well. Yes we did well the last couple of seasons, but now we got a "fantastic" squad on paper, he cant deliver the goods.

Whether its because hes not use to having a quality squad to work with. I dont know

maybe hes the type of manger that can keep people in league, save them from reglagation expecially how he justs shuts up shop every time we score or even a type of manager to give a team stability.

but he's not get the players playing 100% and making them play to there best ability every game

i dont think people wont play for him, as i mean lost confidence. I just thought it was a blip, but maybe its because jones isnt use to having pressure like this. and maybe hes not sure whats its like to have a target of get us up, or your sacked.

i like dave jones, but i think hes give his all at cardiff

Re: MY OPINION ON DAVE JONES

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:58 pm

DJ on SSN, " either players are not listening, or they are not capable". "we keep leting in soft goals". Im fed up with DJ's excuses.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:59 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:DJ on SSN, " either players are not listening, or they are not capable". "we keep leting in soft goals". Im fed up with DJ's excuses.

he on his last leg now. i am fan of him but i lost it with him now

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:00 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:DJ on SSN, " either players are not listening, or they are not capable". "we keep leting in soft goals". Im fed up with DJ's excuses.

Rick I think that he highlighted an obvious problem "players are not listening".

DJ knows the problems and he has to get to grip with them asap.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:01 pm

do you recon that was aimed at gyppes?

will he be made the scapegoat

if jones is still there for burnley, he should deffo swap gyppes whos like a league 1 def, for riggot who i recon could be vital to us this season

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:16 pm

glammy74 wrote:

do you recon that was aimed at gyppes?

will he be made the scapegoat

if jones is still there for burnley, he should deffo swap gyppes whos like a league 1 def, for riggot who i recon could be vital to us this season

I think its the whole back four as a unit that needs looking at,,, simply not good enough. As for DJ getting a grip, i totaly agree Carl, but my perception is that there are a few deep rooted problems that need sorting asap. The [team] is playing like a bottom six team at the moment, & i'm not sure that four or five new faces in January is going to make much of a difference.
Sometimes you have to look at the "team leader". Is he the problem or the soulution?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:24 pm

if players do not listen to manager that is manager's problem. get rid of that idiot ASAP

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:25 pm

The big questions for Jones are why are they not listening to him and what makes him think he can change that situation?

He seems to have lost a lot of respect from the players since the Swansea debacle.

Players must accept responsiblity for their own performances.

Jones MUST accept responsibility for the actions of HIS players.