Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

He Was Right All Along

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Well Annis it pains me to say it but you were right all along about Jones.

The man has it all on a plate this season and he's somehow managing to balls it up. Again.

Sadly this is not his only failure.

He blew a 9 point lead three years ago

He constantly lets his ego get in the way of his dealings with the press and the players.

He thinks he's bigger than the club, the fans and our history.

Tan, sack him, before he ruins it all for another season.

Re: He Was Right All Along

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:23 pm

spot on totaly agree with you the man has had everything and yet he can't deliver. What a BAFFOON!!!! :evil:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Well Annis it pains me to say it but you were right all along about Jones.

The man has it all on a plate this season and he's somehow managing to balls it up. Again.

Sadly this is not his only failure.

He blew a 9 point lead three years ago

He constantly lets his ego get in the way of his dealings with the press and the players.

He thinks he's bigger than the club, the fans and our history.

Tan, sack him, before he ruins it all for another season.

totally agree but as i can see it if its not done this year there wont be another season if were not promoted the malaysians will walk they will not be pumping money this is the reason jones must go and NOW

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Aye, Jones must go now.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:35 pm

And another thing, if he thinks he should be trusted to sign one more player next month, let alone five, he's got another think coming. Another Hudson? No, thanks Jones.

Don't forget what Carl says, Jones runs the whole show on the footballing side now. The whole shebang.

This is all on him.