Should Jones be sacked NOW ?

You may select 1 option

View results

After today dave Jones Poll

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Get the fucker out now !!

Re: After today dave Jones Poll

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:13 pm

This is the third poll with the same question. |Moderators stick it all in one thread please so we can see the real feelings of the fans

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:18 pm

I finally have to agree f**k off Dave Jones :(

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:19 pm

placid-casual wrote:I finally have to agree f**k off Dave Jones :(

We the Terror squad are finally uniting :lol:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Time to cut our losses with the choker.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Yep same for me 1 point against the bottom 2!!!!! Taxi for Jones!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:24 pm

OUT.............O'Neil please

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:33 pm

the south West Terror Squad want

Houghton. :ayatollah:

placid-casual wrote:the south West Terror Squad want

Houghton. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Always been a big fan but enough is enough! I think he may have lost the plot, he's made some really stupid decisions the last few weeks!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:40 pm

There a couple of managers who could be approached, O'Neil, hughton to name 2, let's act before January to let the new manager shape the squad his way!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Jones HAS to go now, simply not good (or dare I say cares) enough, no more second/last chances - end off. Do it NOW.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:55 pm

He just looked pretty depresed on SkySports News perhaps he knows - its getting near to the end. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:58 pm

those who are saying wait till the end of the seaon do they realise there might not be another season if we dont get promoted the malAYsians will walk theyre only here for one reason PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL , If they dont get it they will realise their assetts get their money back and walk this is why jones must go now in other words SHIT OR BUST

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:59 pm

I voted wait until the end of the season, but really I'm unsure. Will it be too late by then or will we turn this bad run around? Jones still has my trust but it is wearing thin.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:59 pm

What a difference - Roy Keane just admitting after Ipswich's latest lost "I have to have a good look at myself" Jones if you are still in a job - TAKE NOTE!!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:11 pm

He's done well in keeping us going when times were tough, but doesn't do well under pressure. Act now and get Chris Houghton in before Ipswich get rid of Roy Keene and grab him.

:old:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:38 pm

We have lost the plot completely, responsibility has to be with the Manager. Sorry Dave your are the weakest link..........

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:52 pm

i have had people say i was wrong to want D.J out,but its time for him to go,i dont know D.J personally but after he called 25000 supporters buffoons for questioning his tactics then that was it for me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:17 pm

I agree dave should go
but i think we will be in big mess if he was too go though :cry:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:36 pm

The present situation reminds so much of the 2006/7 season when we set off like a thunder rocket only to burn out by Christmas. Most fans blamed the loss of Riccardo Scimica to injury for the meltdown then and this time it looks like the loss of Bothroyd is to blame.

A good manager would get over the loss of players like that and certainly there shouldn't be a meltdown. DJ also has a track record for falling out with influencial players and chocking tactically in important games.

Enough is enough he has to go before the damage is beyond repair. This club has had 2 managers in 9 years so we are hardly a knee reaction club and DJ has been given chance after chance but continues repeating the same old mistakes.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:The present situation reminds so much of the 2006/7 season when we set off like a thunder rocket only to burn out by Christmas. Most fans blamed the loss of Riccardo Scimica to injury for the meltdown then and this time it looks like the loss of Bothroyd is to blame.

A good manager would get over the loss of players like that and certainly there shouldn't be a meltdown. DJ also has a track record for falling out with influencial players and chocking tactically in important games.

Enough is enough he has to go before the damage is beyond repair. This club has had 2 managers in 9 years so we are hardly a knee reaction club and DJ has been given chance after chance but continues repeating the same old mistakes.

Great Post! Spot on IMO...