Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would you trust him to sign 5 new players in January?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Because he can't get the best squad in the Championship to win a game. I wouldn't trust him with my money.

Re: Would you trust him to sign 5 new players in January?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:11 pm

I wouldnt trust him with his wife

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:15 pm

we wont be in the top 2, to even consider buying 5 players in jan

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:30 pm

A question i have been asking recently,,, No chance. DJ's answer to all the City's problems is to "freshen thing up a bit",,, keep hideing poor performance by getting in new face's. "You can fool some of the people, some of the time"!!!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:47 pm

I bet Alex Ferguson is fuming right now

Drinkwater is one of his hottest young players.

Even he is struggling at the moment, is it Danny or is it Jones???

I know where I'd put my money!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:57 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:A question i have been asking recently,,, No chance. DJ's answer to all the City's problems is to "freshen thing up a bit",,, keep hideing poor performance by getting in new face's. "You can fool some of the people, some of the time"!!!

We can also "Freshen Things Up A Bit" by getting rid of a stubborn, humourless and generally useless manager and replacing him with someone with PASSION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Been a DJ supporter up to the Swansea game when I thought he completely bottled it, and was more afraid of what they might do than what we were doing well. Since then he has clearly lost the plot and I just don't think he can handle pressure.
I just hope he's on his way to give someone else the chance to strengthen the squad, as I certainly wouldn't trust him now.

ps Must accept though that he's a top man at excuses and stupid comments, and yes we are still 2nd, but pretty close to bottom of the form league!

:old: