Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:02 pm

thats enough hes got the best squad on paper in the league, a message for dave jones get your stubborn f*cking head out of your stubborn f*cking arse and start looking for another club, you obviously cant manage this group of players who by the way you have assembled all by yourself then saying ive got the squad to get us promoted (bollocks), they wont play for you you cant motivate them,and for all you who are saying calm down were second in the league i say again ( bollocks) we should be pissing this league,some said were the arsenal of the championship (bollocks ) more like f*cking wigan,again i say f**k off now jones before its too late. RANT OVER NO ITS MORE THAN A RANT I AM REALLY PISSED OFF.

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:04 pm

beddau blue wrote:thats enough hes got the best squad on paper in the league, a message for dave jones get your stubborn f*cking head out of your stubborn f*cking arse and start looking for another club, you obviously cant manage this group of players who by the way you have assembled all by yourself then saying ive got the squad to get us promoted (bollocks), they wont play for you you cant motivate them,and for all you who are saying calm down were second in the league i say again ( bollocks) we should be pissing this league,some said were the arsenal of the championship (bollocks ) more like f*cking wigan,again i say f**k off now jones before its too late. RANT OVER NO ITS MORE THAN A RANT I AM REALLY PISSED OFF.

what a prick
Get Lost DJ

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Blue4Life wrote:
beddau blue wrote:thats enough hes got the best squad on paper in the league, a message for dave jones get your stubborn f*cking head out of your stubborn f*cking arse and start looking for another club, you obviously cant manage this group of players who by the way you have assembled all by yourself then saying ive got the squad to get us promoted (bollocks), they wont play for you you cant motivate them,and for all you who are saying calm down were second in the league i say again ( bollocks) we should be pissing this league,some said were the arsenal of the championship (bollocks ) more like f*cking wigan,again i say f**k off now jones before its too late. RANT OVER NO ITS MORE THAN A RANT I AM REALLY PISSED OFF.

what a prick
Get Lost DJ

WHOS A PRICK ???

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Jones has to go. I had a great arguement with an old guy leaving the ground after the Preston debacle. He came out with the old chestnut that it's the players on the pitch that carry the blame. I gave a simple analogy. I run a company. As such I'm responsible (key word there) for selecting my team, training them to required standard, bringing in specilaist skills where required, allocating collective and individual tasks, motivating the team, making changes when things aren't working including moving out individuals who just can't cut it. If the business doesn't perform I'm responsible not the guys and girls on the shop floor. I'm under no illusion that too many bad performances and I'm at risk. It's all part of the responsibility you take on with a mangement position. I think you get my drift. I said responsibility is a key word. I don't ever recall Jones ever sound like he takes any responsibility. I'll guarantee that he'll be talking to the press after the game talking about the team in terms of "they didn't do this, they didn't do that". I've never heard him talk in terms of "we". Sorry but I've thought this for many years, the guys a clueless ****.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:33 pm

beddau blue wrote:
Blue4Life wrote:

what a prick
Get Lost DJ

WHOS A PRICK ???

Not You i meant dj