Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?! HAHAHAHA

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:57 pm

You mugs were creaming yourselves last night when the best team in the league lost their first game in TWENTY you have now lost what 7? :lol:

2 great results for you last night & what do you go & do? YOU f**k IT RIGHT UP DON'T YA!!!

SHIT TEAM

SHIT MANAGER

SHIT FANS

NO HISTORY

BAARDIFF CITY THE NEARLY MEN OH WELL...I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!

MIGHT NOT BE TOO QUICK ON THE BUTTONS NEXT TIME WILL YOU! FOOLS

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?! HAHAHAHA

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:58 pm

C-MOB wrote:You mugs were creaming yourselves last night when the best team in the league lost their first game in TWENTY you have now lost what 7? :lol:

2 great results for you last night & what do you go & do? YOU f**k IT RIGHT UP DON'T YA!!!

SHIT TEAM

SHIT MANAGER

SHIT FANS

NO HISTORY

f**k off you cockney prick

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:58 pm

C-MOB wrote:
SHIT MANAGER

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Go Kill Yourself

arrogant qpr tw*t

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:59 pm

I Wish We had A REAL MANAGER LIKE Neil Warnock, Thats ALL I WILL SAY.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:00 pm

can someone ban this c-mob tw*t he brings nothing to this forum..

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:00 pm

C-MOB wrote:You mugs were creaming yourselves last night when the best team in the league lost their first game in TWENTY you have now lost what 7? :lol:

SHIT TEAM

SHIT MANAGER

SHIT FANS

NO HISTORY

c**t

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Annis I make you right-you boys were having a right old chuckle last night & I said then didn't you think you were being a little premature.

And look what happened. Oh well you live and learn. Turned out a great weekend considering :lol:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:02 pm

oh surprise surprise the qpr c**t is off again..............

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:03 pm

get him banned off here i say he got nothing better to do than come on here and cause trouble.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:04 pm

C-MOB wrote:Annis I make you right-you boys were having a right old chuckle last night & I said then didn't you think you were being a little premature.

And look what happened. Oh well you live and learn. Turned out a great weekend considering :lol:

Listen you little b*stard, just f**k off!!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:05 pm

get him off here hes a irritating tw*t
nothing constructive from him at all

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:06 pm

READ MY SIGTURE YOU DICK

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Why the f*ck is he posting on here anyway, GET LOST!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:07 pm

c-mob i think your old man was a bit premature, the best bit of you went over the headboard :D

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:08 pm

Annis get rid of this kid or its going to drag down this site... back to morris board I think.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Fair play you said you would be back after the game and here you are :cry: gloating dont blame you i would after last night.

Shit team.......Sorry no
Shit manager..........Got to agree with you on that one
Shit fans.................You have just shown what a Image You are
No history......................We have loads of history which includes that win over you at the Millennium u CockImage
But in short you are a bit part wannabe Lad supporting a bit part wannabe team. Your supporters are Mugs and your firm one of the worst in London so do us a favour and go put your head on the railway tracks please.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Hilarious!!

Angry heads are on today eh chaps!

Told you last night i'd be back to say hi when you got stuffed after all you're gloating and I wouldn't want to let you down. Anyway you lot go and drive yourselves mad about me I'm off to the pub to have a good old laugh at your expense :lol:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:14 pm

C-MOB wrote:Hilarious!!

Told you last night i'd be back to say hi when you got stuffed after all you're gloating and I wouldn't want to let you down. Anyway you lot go and drive yourselves mad about me I'm off to the pub to have a good old laugh at your expense :lol:

if daddy lets you come to the CCS... gimmie a ring them....tw*t.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:15 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:

Drop me you're number whatever your name is I will give you a bell would love to say hi

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:20 pm

C-MOB wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Drop me you're number whatever your name is I will give you a bell would love to say hi

07875 765 238 anytime you little prick...

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Going to meet your boyfriend, sorry rent boy are you ?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:30 pm

C Nob I'm not laughing......and you wont be either when Newcastle take your manager in January, he is way too good for you lot

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:31 pm

if daddy lets you come to the CCS... gimmie a ring them....tw*t.[/quote]

Drop me you're number whatever your name is I will give you a bell would love to say hi[/quote]

07875 765 238 anytime you little prick...[/quote]

Oh FFS mate, are you off your head??? He's a spotty nerd. He's actually now got you
offering him out. Get a grip eh??? :roll:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:34 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:C Nob I'm not laughing......and you wont be either when Newcastle take your manager in January, he is way too good for you lot

Yea thats right and theirs me thinking Alan Pardew signed a FIVE & A HALF YEAR CONTRACT only 2 days ago...

Keep up numb nuts

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:34 pm

SHIT TEAM

SHIT MANAGER

SHIT FANS

NO HISTORY

Excellent post, well thought out, concise and 100% accurate - I think it's time for you dwarfs to cancel the open topped bus parade from the bay again (3rd year running!). If you do it now it'll be far less expensive; you know you're going to need all the money you can get at the end of the season when the Malaysians lose interest :lol:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:40 pm

C-MOB wrote:
cwmbachbluebird wrote:C Nob I'm not laughing......and you wont be either when Newcastle take your manager in January, he is way too good for you lot

Yea thats right and theirs me thinking Alan Pardew signed a FIVE & A HALF YEAR CONTRACT only 2 days ago...

Keep up numb nuts

That's what I was referring to: They turnover managers for fun. Pardew will be long gone by then.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:42 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:
C-MOB wrote:

Keep up numb nuts

That's what I was referring to: They turnover managers for fun. Pardew will be long gone by then.

What in 4 weeks time? Hmm right ok.

Really hope you are not a gambler.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Your right but just stressing the point that he wont be there long and your manager is shit hot.

Think he would do well with the barcodes.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:50 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:Your right but just stressing the point that he wont be there long and your manager is shit hot.

Think he would do well with the barcodes.

Mate he's on record as saying the following;

Best set of players he's ever worked with

Best contract he's ever had

Loves living in London

Plus we are top of the league & doing all the right things with regards to a promotion push.

He's going nowhere. :ayatollah: