Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I have totaly lost interest at the moment.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Thank you Dave Jones.

Re: I have totaly lost interest at the moment.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:59 pm

me 2

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:59 pm

what more can be said

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:04 pm

I firmly beleive that DJ has lost the dressing room [again] he has totaly lost the plot, & the players can see this. He has always been self deluded & i hope the Malaysians are firmly "on his case"!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:11 pm

i think dave jones is a good man and a good manager, but i think theres only a certain amount of times you can get a team to do well. Yes we did well the last couple of seasons, but now we got a "fantastic" squad on paper, he cant deliver the goods.

Whether its because hes not use to having a quality squad to work with. I dont know

maybe hes the type of manger that can keep people in league, save them from reglagation expecially how he justs shuts up shop every time we score or even a type of manager to give a team stability.

but he's not get the players playing 100% and making them play to there best ability every game

i dont think people wont play for him, as i mean lost confidence. I just thought it was a blip, but maybe its because jones isnt use to having pressure like this. and maybe hes not sure whats its like to have a target of get us up, or your sacked.

i like dave jones, but i think hes give his all at cardiff :(