Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A point wont do!!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:44 pm

DJ has had his get together with the players as annis earlier stated........and it obviously hasnt made a blind bit of difference.......He needs to go now before its too late.......7 games since the swansea tactic incident. we cant afford to have another 7 like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!for too many years DJ has had time to turn things......I say it stops now....I feel strongly about this.......Its almost as if our good start was due to other teams not knowing how to play against us and now they do we havent got a clue how to combat it!!!!!!!!!!

Re: A point wont do!!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:46 pm

piroteczz wrote:DJ has had his get together with the players as annis earlier stated........and it obviously hasnt made a blind bit of difference.......He needs to go now before its too late.......7 games since the swansea tactic incident. we cant afford to have another 7 like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!for too many years DJ has had time to turn things......I say it stops now....I feel strongly about this.......Its almost as if our good start was due to other teams not knowing how to play against us and now they do we havent got a clue how to combat it!!!!!!!!!!

Its almost as if our good start was due to other teams not knowing how to play against us and now they do we havent got a clue how to combat it!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Thats Exactly What I Believe.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Its hard to defend Jones anymore. But he won't be sacked. And he won't do the decent thing and resign.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:52 pm

DJ is THE PROBLEM, he can't see the wood for the trees.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:53 pm

people will say get a grip we are still 2nd......but we are desperately hanging onto 2nd......if it wasnt for those 5 wins on the trot we would be mid table......we shouldnt have to be struggling to get draws..........not with the quality we have got and that comes down to DJ....hes not maximising the quality because of his own inabilities and this is why he has never succeeded in the premiership. Bottom line is DJ is not the manager he or anybody else thinks he is.