Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ratcliffe getting 2 good points in... for a change

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:20 pm

No midfielder coming to take the ball off the centre halfs, meaning they have to knock it long

Bellamy playing too deep.

Normally he dribbles on lots of rubbish, but this time he has picked up 2 major problems we have.

Re: Ratcliffe getting 2 good points in... for a change

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Lawnmower wrote:No midfielder coming to take the ball off the centre halfs, meaning they have to knock it long

Normally he dribbles on lots of rubbish, but this time he has picked up 2 major problems we have.

Tell DJ This, I have been saying it for Over 5 yrs Tim,and I have taken Stick for it of DJ's Fans on ccmb, DJ WILL NEVER TAKE US UP. He Bottles it and NO PLAN B.

Re: Ratcliffe getting 2 good points in... for a change

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:No midfielder coming to take the ball off the centre halfs, meaning they have to knock it long

Tell DJ This, I have been saying it for Over 5 yrs Tim,and I have taken Stick for it of DJ's Fans on ccmb, DJ WILL NEVER TAKE US UP. He Bottles it and NO PLAN B.

Cant see us getting anything more than maybe a point today.

I'd actually be happy with that, Boro arent a bad side.. Arca, Bailey, O'Neill...

But we need to get at least 4 points from the next 2 home games and Watford and Bristol are now hitting form and will be major challenges for us.

As for DJ well as long as we are top 4 I'll back him, but the pack are closing in now.