Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Never mind the muslims ..what about those catholic bastards

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 pm

supporting probably the worlds largest paedo group!

...ah well brush that one under the carpet eh

Re: Never mind the muslims ..what about those catholic bastards

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Never trust a catholic priest after this incident !

There was a Reverend Snow local to us who got caught interfering with choir boys about this time of year in about 1986, our local

newspaper carried the headline: "Choir boys get six inches of Snow" !

I'm here all week !

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:45 pm

well at least you're not stereotyping!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:47 pm

It's not a question of Muslim/Catholic or whatever, its religion full stop. The world will always be a divided and dangerous place whilst different peoples lodge their devotion to mythical beings as a way of hiding their more dark and disturbing prejudices.

If the world could only ditch religion and focus its sights on improving the lot of mankind we might just have a chance of wiping out disgusting practises such paedophilia, domestic abuse and even racism.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Unfortunately Tony getting rid of religion would not stop theese filthy animals doing what they do. It is an illness and sickness that will be around as long as man is around.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:supporting probably the worlds largest paedo group!

...ah well brush that one under the carpet eh

None of it should be brushed under the carpet.

The Catholic church is rife with paedos and sicko priests, but the Church is a
multi-billion dollar Corporation so it buys its way out of a lot of shit, and uses
the Bible to worm its way out of stuff too!

So is Islam.

but call The Catholic Church a breeding ground for sickos and nobody bats an
eyelid.

Say the same about Islam and your a racist!

Go figure!!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Don't tar all Priests with the same brush, we have some mindless yobs who support the City, in both cases it's only a small minority.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Cliff Jones wrote:Don't tar all Priests with the same brush, we have some mindless yobs who support the City, in both cases it's only a small minority.

When I was young our local priest ran the scouts,football paid for local xmas tree,the man was a total gentleman,so shouldn't tar everyone

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:
Cliff Jones wrote:Don't tar all Priests with the same brush, we have some mindless yobs who support the City, in both cases it's only a small minority.

When I was young our local priest ran the scouts,football paid for local xmas tree,the man was a total gentleman,so shouldn't tar everyone

I agree mate. Totally. Unfortunately this is the board where if you agree with
anything the BNP or the EDL say, you are by definition a knuckle-dragging racist.

I DONT believe all Muzzies are paedos any more than I think all fenian priests like
a bit of boys cock!

I do despise the drones of British Society who have been brainwashed into thinking
only white people can be evil racists though!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Couldn't agree more!! Bad people are bad people regardless of what they do for a living.... :roll:

It matters, of course, when they are in positions of trust....but some of this vitriol makes it even tougher for the genuine people out there trying to help!! :x

As Cliff Jones says, there are some pretty sick bastards supporting (loose term) our club. Does that make us ALL yobs and thicko's then?? :?

Thought not.... ;)

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Out of interest just how many 'decent' Priests have spoke out or taken direct action by reporting Peados in their Church to the Police? My understanding is from the Pope down there has been a conserted effort to hide what was happening and stand by the filthy perverted barstards.

See in my book even if a Priest was not involved in the crimes against children, but knew about it and kept quite then they are just as guilty and deserve to be tarred with the same brush.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Out of interest just how many 'decent' Priests have spoke out or taken direct action by reporting Peados in their Church to the Police? My understanding is from the Pope down there has been a conserted effort to hide what was happening and stand by the filthy perverted barstards.

See in my book even if a Priest was not involved in the crimes against children, but knew about it and kept quite then they are just as guilty and deserve to be tarred with the same brush.

I can see this thread getting heated.

Catholic priests are indeed hiding behind a wall of silence. Thank God its not yet a
Muslim Country here where many think having sex with young boys is ok cos it
keeps the 'man' pure until marriage...

religion.... f*cking ban it!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:16 pm

taffyapple wrote:I do despise the drones of British Society who have been brainwashed into thinking

Talking of that where's Sludge tonight ;)

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:26 pm

taffyapple wrote:I do despise the drones of British Society who have been brainwashed into thinking

Talking of that where's Sludge tonight ;)

:lol: Its nuts. The worlds gone mad. Watched Passenger 57 last night
at one stage old Wesley Snipes says to the main baddy "Always bet on
black"... cool, brilliant funny line!

but Hollywood would never have a white actor saying "always bet on white"

The biggest prick I know is white, but thats just a fluke, cos my old boss
aint far behind, and he is a darkie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:04 pm

I'm a catholic and all i can say about My local priest is he was a useless ventriliquist...he used to put his hands down the back of my trousers and tell me to say nothing :P

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:07 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Catholic priests are indeed hiding behind a wall of silence. Thank God its not yet a

religion.... f*cking ban it!

So, Adolf Hitler had the right idea. ?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 pm

religion.... f*cking ban it![/quote]

So, Adolf Hitler had the right idea. ?[/quote]

Well erm no, not really. He wanted to exterminate a whole race of people and have the
Third Reich rule the world. I was going to say he sounds like Anjem Choudary but i'll get
slaughtered for being a racist, so to appease the politically correct i'll say erm... the WDL
are WORSE than Choudary and Hitler :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:40 am

totally agree the catholic church are a disgrace worldwide!