Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

to all lads on ere

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:52 am

I know its a bit early but i,m off to Florida till new year so i would like to say thanks to everyone on ere this year
for putting up with my humour - rants etc Lets hope on my return we are back on top do me one big favour for me
get the ccs rocking sod the rules and regulations get the passion back - we need the fans to know its 90mins for us aswell
as the players lets show away fans we are still passionate

anyway thats that MERRY XMAS TO ALL OFF YOU AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR RESPECT MALLO xxxx

ANNIS YOU HAVE DONE WELL WITH THIS SITE CANT BELIEVE NOT BANNED ME LOL HAVE A GREAT XMAS MY OLD FRIEND

IM OUT OF ERE ( BLUE ARMY ) "ILL BE THERE IN SPIRIT" :ayatollah:

Re: to all lads on ere

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:05 am

mallo wrote:I know its a bit early but i,m off to Florida till new year so i would like to say thanks to everyone on ere this year
for putting up with my humour - rants etc Lets hope on my return we are back on top do me one big favour for me
get the ccs rocking sod the rules and regulations get the passion back - we need the fans to know its 90mins for us aswell

anyway thats that MERRY XMAS TO ALL OFF YOU AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR RESPECT MALLO xxxx

ANNIS YOU HAVE DONE WELL WITH THIS SITE CANT BELIEVE NOT BANNED ME LOL HAVE A GREAT XMAS MY OLD FRIEND

CHEERS Mallo,

You and The Family have A GREAT TIME :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
We Will Cheer them on for you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Ive Booked you on for Stoke City Away on Our Forum Bus :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:50 am

Have a great trip to Florida mate and hope you have a good Xmas and New Year.

Be careful about the sharks out there, mind you there has been a report of a particularly nasty one spotted near to Plymouth
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 am

:ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:59 pm

ridofrid wrote:Have a great trip to Florida mate and hope you have a good Xmas and New Year.

Be careful about the sharks out there, mind you there has been a report of a particularly nasty one spotted near to Plymouth
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:00 pm

have a good time, wish i was going away :cry: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
mallo wrote:I know its a bit early but i,m off to Florida till new year so i would like to say thanks to everyone on ere this year

CHEERS Mallo,

NICE ONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You and The Family have A GREAT TIME :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
We Will Cheer them on for you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Ive Booked you on for Stoke City Away on Our Forum Bus :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:20 pm

have a cracking time butty

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Have a good time mate :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:18 pm

i was over there last jan,,,, there worst jan in many years, all the orange groves wiped out, with the freezing tempratures, hope the weathers better for you,, have a good time,,

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Have Fun Mate
Merry Christmass and Happy New Year Too You And Your Family
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: