Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sack warnock

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:03 am

i wonder if qpr fans are calling for warnocks head after tonights defeat crap defence watford could have scored seven no plan b ect or will they stick by him through thick and thin unlike our fans with jones football is about wining and losing keep the faith

Re: sack warnock

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:27 am

Warnocks been at QPR less than a year and he has them firmly on top of the league. Jones has been with us for 6 years and how many weeks have we been on top, one, two ro is it three weeks?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:31 am

bluestar wrote:i wonder if qpr fans are calling for warnocks head after tonights defeat crap defence watford could have scored seven no plan b ect or will they stick by him through thick and thin unlike our fans with jones football is about wining and losing keep the faith

Also we'll be taking a hell of a lot more there than QPR on the 28th.

f**k QPR I think I'd almost prefer the Jacks to go up with us.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:30 am

who gives a f**k if were top as long as were in the automatic positions i couldnt care!!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 am

Lawnmower wrote:
bluestar wrote:i wonder if qpr fans are calling for warnocks head after tonights defeat crap defence watford could have scored seven no plan b ect or will they stick by him through thick and thin unlike our fans with jones football is about wining and losing keep the faith

The game was at QPR last night.

Got ot admit I would prefer the Jacks to come up with us. My concern at the moment is will we go up.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

The game was at QPR last night.

Got ot admit I would prefer the Jacks to come up with us. My concern at the moment is will we go up.

Doh stupid post from me - too many beers last night :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Warnocks been at QPR less than a year and he has them firmly on top of the league. Jones has been with us for 6 years and how many weeks have we been on top, one, two ro is it three weeks?

FFS, give it a rest!! :roll:

Jones is here, he's done a superb job under tough circumstances (have you forgotten what's been happening behind the scenes??) and got us to Wembly THREE times in THREE years!!

The Premiership will surely follow....but we have no god-given right to it and it may take time!!

QPR don't concern us....it'll be OUR form and OUR results that will decide OUR future....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:12 pm

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/11122010/ ... tford.html

Fair play to Warnock I say. I was expecting a tirade about the ref etc, but
he's taken it on the chin and not looked to blame anyone

Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Top Post Sven Ghali.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...
Someone at last who talks a bit of sense.. :old:

Sven Ghali wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Warnocks been at QPR less than a year and he has them firmly on top of the league. Jones has been with us for 6 years and how many weeks have we been on top, one, two ro is it three weeks?

Jones is here, he's done a superb job under tough circumstances (have you forgotten what's been happening behind the scenes??) and got us to Wembly THREE times in THREE years!!

The Premiership will surely follow....but we have no god-given right to it and it may take time!!

QPR don't concern us....it'll be OUR form and OUR results that will decide OUR future....

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

Behind the scenes Jones managed to secure himself an £800k a year contract AND a lucrative
share option. Your biggest earner should, by default, be your biggest performer. Jones is now
failing in every department. Tactics/man management/motivation/signings/ handling the press.
... He refuses point blank to try and have a relationship with the supporters, in fact he seems
to do his best to alienate himself from the very people who have the right to either support
him or turn their back on him. He gets no pity from me!!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:57 pm

oh f**k those optimistic fans...yea keep DJ and get absolutely raped third season in a row. f**k YOU AND DJ too