Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bloody students!!

Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:49 pm

a student on telu moning about the fact that hes skint and hes wearing a cp company goggle jacket !

WTF!

Re: Bloody students!!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:37 am

LMFAO!!! :D

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:49 pm

This isn't about the students for me....this is an opportunity for us to back them against succesive governments, that since the miners strikes, have lined their pockets (expenses for one, deals with dodgy bankers) cctv everywhere, allowed hundreds of thousands of migrant workers here so they can keep wages low more blah blah blah.

Basically they mug us off at every opportunity.

They give us the right to protest....then ignore us.....UNLESS THERE'S VIOLENCE!!!!

So, I'm backing the students because it's going to take away my childrens education prospects ....... mind you this is just the start there are going to be more "austere Policies and the everyday people will bear the brunt of it wile the likes of charlie and camilla go to the theater in their roller.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:This isn't about the students for me....this is an opportunity for us to back them against succesive governments, that since the miners strikes, have lined their pockets (expenses for one, deals with dodgy bankers) cctv everywhere, allowed hundreds of thousands of migrant workers here so they can keep wages low more blah blah blah.

They give us the right to protest....then ignore us.....UNLESS THERE'S VIOLENCE!!!!

So, I'm backing the students because it's going to take away my childrens education prospects ....... mind you this is just the start there are going to be more "austere Policies and the everyday people will bear the brunt of it wile the likes of charlie and camilla go to the theater in their roller.

I don't like what the students have done, but you do make an excellent point in that anyone who protests peacefully seems to get ignored.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:This isn't about the students for me....this is an opportunity for us to back them against succesive governments, that since the miners strikes, have lined their pockets (expenses for one, deals with dodgy bankers) cctv everywhere, allowed hundreds of thousands of migrant workers here so they can keep wages low more blah blah blah.

Exactly. This not only shows the government that we just won't stand and take rises in student fees, it also shows that we won't stand for other things and when they try something else like this we will again be there protesting and using our right to free speech and protest. If the students just went for a picnic in the park , who would listen? No one.