Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

club or country

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Many of times i have had the debate about club or country with many different reasons my choice would b club easily i wouldnt have to think about it. But when the reasons are asked y it becomes a little harder for people ive spoke to so mine is club because i fell in love with the ninian park atmosphear great days out with the boys and watching the city win or lose it didnt matter id be back next week, with the country (wales) i just never enjoyed it still went with the boys but i duno the atmo was shit the football never exited me and we couldnt wait to get back to the rhondda on the piss were as watching the city weed stay in cardiff and have a gd laugh. I prefure club football and my heart is for cardiff city not wales at the end of the day dont get me wrong ill b there for the england game and praying for a win lol. So down to u club or country and y?

Re: club or country

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:24 pm

For me its country, can't put it into words

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:27 pm

club, nothing comes close, the problem i got with supporting wales is, its supported by , i dont know 20 clubs?, my heart got room for 1 team and thats cardiff, i support wales in mind ,but not body? theres only one team in wales :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Easy, this one for me - club. I have long given up on Wales, as have the players themselves in my opinion

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:32 pm

ninianblue wrote:club, nothing comes close, the problem i got with supporting wales is, its supported by , i dont know 20 clubs?, my heart got room for 1 team and thats cardiff, i support wales in mind ,but not body? theres only one team in wales :ayatollah:

Spot couldn't agree more.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:36 pm

CLUB, First Every time, When you Follow Your team week in week out and its Your Home Town, They became part of Your Life :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:21 pm

CLUB

Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:43 pm

this is a no brainer

club first :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:47 pm

love them both :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:47 pm

club because i supported cardiff before wales and i watch cardiff play many more times a season than wales.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Club always before country

Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:44 pm

ive said it before, if wales ever did qualify for a world cup ,i wouldnt go,,,,, if ever cardiff get to the champions league final, i would sell my family to be there,, ssssssssh, dont tell the wife :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:43 am

Club and Country the same! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:47 pm

Club first every time, I have blue blood throughout me :D

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:51 pm

ewzy wrote:Many of times i have had the debate about club or country with many different reasons my choice would b club easily i wouldnt have to think about it. But when the reasons are asked y it becomes a little harder for people ive spoke to so mine is club because i fell in love with the ninian park atmosphear great days out with the boys and watching the city win or lose it didnt matter id be back next week, with the country (wales) i just never enjoyed it still went with the boys but i duno the atmo was shit the football never exited me and we couldnt wait to get back to the rhondda on the piss were as watching the city weed stay in cardiff and have a gd laugh. I prefure club football and my heart is for cardiff city not wales at the end of the day dont get me wrong ill b there for the england game and praying for a win lol. So down to u club or country and y?

CLUB!!!! No contest.... ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:39 pm

When we were in the lower leagues I really looked forward to International games and love it if a Cardiff City player was named in the Welsh squad. I saw the international games as a bit of a release from the dire crap of the bottom 2 Divisions.

Now we are all but in name one of the top 10 teams in the UK I find the international break a bit of a nuisance especially if a City player is involved.

I accept my attitude is probably wrong, but the fact is I could live without International football, but in no way could I live without club football.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Country for me.
Generally it is people from their respective Country that follow their national team, however there is no bond as such to follow a club.

Love City and always will but would always put my country before my team.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Im a big supporter of both, love the Wales away games as well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: