Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Please help me, I'm going to Swansea

Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Tomorrow night my wife has arranged for us and stay in a hotel in Swansea because it's her friends 30th birthday and she has hired a wine bar. Firstly, is it true that Swansea has a hotel and wine bar? - I feel I am being tricked. Also, will I need to have any injections and does anyone know what language they speak in Swansea?

Re: Please help me, I'm going to Swansea

Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:27 pm

dont forget your passport. and wear mittens not gloves, so they cant count you fingers and tell your cardiff

Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:38 pm

nugent wrote:dont forget your passport. and wear mittens not gloves, so they cant count you fingers and tell your cardiff

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:00 pm

bobbank78 wrote:Tomorrow night my wife has arranged for us and stay in a hotel in Swansea because it's her friends 30th birthday and she has hired a wine bar. Firstly, is it true that Swansea has a hotel and wine bar? - I feel I am being tricked. Also, will I need to have any injections and does anyone know what language they speak in Swansea?

I think she is tricking you-there is a hostel and a whine bar where they moan about the capital.

Dont have any injections whilst in Swansea-the locals share needles and spread disease this way.

As for the lingo-say oi mush hows it going.

It might also be of benefit to grow a tache and wear a donnay shellsuit.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:03 pm

I'm going to be shot down in flames here but Swansea is actually a better night out than Cardiff.

Cue the abuse!!!!

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:35 pm

bobbank78 wrote:Tomorrow night my wife has arranged for us and stay in a hotel in Swansea because it's her friends 30th birthday and she has hired a wine bar. Firstly, is it true that Swansea has a hotel and wine bar? - I feel I am being tricked. Also, will I need to have any injections and does anyone know what language they speak in Swansea?

sorry mate,you have been misled,its a HOSTEL FOR WINOs :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:54 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:I'm going to be shot down in flames here but Swansea is actually a better night out than Cardiff.

Cue the abuse!!!!

And I thought you was drunk when you told me that the other day.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:12 pm

just wear your shell suit you be fine. and eat at kfc,fit in, like innit

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 am

they wont mess with you if you cross dress pmsl...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... hters.html
:ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:04 pm

Don't drink the water, keep your wallet in a secure pocket and don't let your wife out of your sight if you treasure her!! :P

Oh yes, regardless how much beer you drink, best you don't 'do the ayatollah' on the dance floor!! ;)

Apart from that, enjoy your night out....it may be your last!! :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: