Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SOME GOOD INFO, FROM OUR BELOVED CCFC "

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:20 pm

DJ has had a get together with the whole Squad and has Asked for Unity and Support, He also stated he wants them to All pull together as a Team.
Lets Hope it Works and We bring Back 3pts From 2nd Bottom of the league Boro :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " SOME GOOD INFO "

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:21 pm

So this would suggest there was/is a rift then?

Re: " SOME GOOD INFO, FROM OUR BELOVED CCFC "

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:DJ has had a get together with the whole Squad and has Asked for Unity and Support, He also stated he wants them to All pull together as a Team.
Lets Hope it Works and We bring Back 3pts From 2nd Bottom of the league Boro :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thanks very much Mr Abraham, there will be a signed cheque sent this afternoon, best wishes GJ and the coaching staff :lol:

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:So this would suggest there was/is a rift then?

Andy, Of Course there has been, thats 100% Def, The Jacks game caused most of it,The players were Fuming with DJ's Tactics and playing some of them out of position,When they Spoke out, well lets Say DJ, Does not like being told he is wrong.
But Hopefully We can move on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:27 pm

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:DJ has had a get together with the whole Squad and has Asked for Unity and Support, He also stated he wants them to All pull together as a Team.

thanks very much Mr Abraham, there will be a signed cheque sent this afternoon, best wishes GJ and the coaching staff :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:29 pm

maybe an un-beaten run now for 2 months and shut up the doubters from the other championship clubs :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:So this would suggest there was/is a rift then?

Andy, Of Course there has been, thats 100% Def, The Jacks game caused most of it,The players were Fuming with DJ's Tactics and playing some of them out of position,When they Spoke out, well lets Say DJ, Does not like being told he is wrong.
But Hopefully We can move on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah, lets hope we can. 3 points against the bottom club would be a great way to get back on track :lol: . Oh well, if it didn't work last week, I'm very hopeful it will tomorrow

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:31 pm

I think even those who don't like Jones should just accept the fact he's our manager until he's sacked and we should back him. I have faith that the Malaysians will keep him on or sack him in their best interests and to be honest I'd like to keep him until the summer. This is his last shot. He's knows it, we know it, the board know it, the players know it. So after the good times we've had at Cardiff City since Jones took over (there's been a lot more good than bad on the pitch) we should give Jones and the team our full backing.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:33 pm

Funny how he's apealing to us fans now, the same fans he's ignored for 5 years, the same fans he wished we had a shit journey home!!

now his mate riddler is gone, he's feeling the pressure of the job, he doesn't like that !! he knows he's on borrowed time!!

too late now jones

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:54 pm

I just think he's on his last legs as our manager even though we are 2nd. We have a virtual new owner now in Vincent Tan and it will only be a matter of weeks before he is the major shareholder I am sure. What happens when new chairmen come in. A new manager soon follows. They like to get their own people in the same as a manager likes to get his own players and staff in. My view for what it's worth I would part company now before the transfer windoww opens and I suspect if we dont win this Saturday that may very well happen. As stated here and on other sites and in the media Vincent tan is hungry for success, he wants promotion this season and if it looks like we may not get it under the current management then he is ruthless enough to give someone else a go.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:00 pm

I think we'd have to fall a lot lower in the table for Jones to get sacked

Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Get Ridsdale back!

He liked going into the dressing room after a defeat and giving the players a good rollicking!

Dj must be getting REALLY worried about his position now.

Time to put up or shut up Mr Jones.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:maybe an un-beaten run now for 2 months and shut up the doubters from the other championship clubs :ayatollah:

wouldnt that be nice

Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I think we'd have to fall a lot lower in the table for Jones to get sacked

I dont. let's say we lose tomorrow (hope we don't) then that will be five points from 21. That's not promotion form and not good enough and I think VT will be ruthless. In my view tomorrows game is one of the biggest in Dave Jones career. The good news for Dave Jones is that he has a good record head to head against Tony Mowbray - will it continue? not long now to find out.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:57 pm

lets hope they can start again tomorrow and go on an unbeaten run and be nice to see dave jones show a bit more passion on the sidelines maybe run down the touchline if we score the winner in the 94th minute :lol:

Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Zabier wrote:I think even those who don't like Jones should just accept the fact he's our manager until he's sacked and we should back him. I have faith that the Malaysians will keep him on or sack him in their best interests and to be honest I'd like to keep him until the summer. This is his last shot. He's knows it, we know it, the board know it, the players know it. So after the good times we've had at Cardiff City since Jones took over (there's been a lot more good than bad on the pitch) we should give Jones and the team our full backing.

Spot on. I'm a big critic of his but he has my backing while he is still in charge, the important thing is to get behind the team

Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:30 pm

He's getting paid enough, so he should be able to take the pressure!

Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Zabier wrote:I think even those who don't like Jones should just accept the fact he's our manager until he's sacked and we should back him. I have faith that the Malaysians will keep him on or sack him in their best interests and to be honest I'd like to keep him until the summer. This is his last shot. He's knows it, we know it, the board know it, the players know it. So after the good times we've had at Cardiff City since Jones took over (there's been a lot more good than bad on the pitch) we should give Jones and the team our full backing.

I quite agree. And if it does go wrong tomorrow we STILL need to get behind DJ and the team.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:11 am

From FaceBook

Stevie Horrell Stuck on coach from lincoln as coming back to cardiff to get car for trip to boro. Can't open link. What's the news?
6 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · Like
Owen Haswell ‎'DJ has had a get together with the whole Squad and has Asked for Unity and Support, He also stated he wants them to All pull together as a Team.
Lets Hope it Works and We bring Back 3pts From 2nd Bottom of the league Boro :ayat...
See more
5 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Nigel Pepper Tis could have happened sooner, welcome news!!
5 hours ago · Like
:ayatollah:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:38 am

ihatealiens wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I think we'd have to fall a lot lower in the table for Jones to get sacked

I dont. let's say we lose tomorrow (hope we don't) then that will be five points from 21. That's not promotion form and not good enough and I think VT will be ruthless. In my view tomorrows game is one of the biggest in Dave Jones career. The good news for Dave Jones is that he has a good record head to head against Tony Mowbray - will it continue? not long now to find out.

Today is a biog game, but not make or break for Jones in any way. If we get a draw, which I thinkis the worst we can expect, we will still be in an automatic promotion position. Why isn't that good enough? VT may be ruthless, but unless we start slipping out of the automatic and/or play off places, he won't be so ruthless as to sack the manager at a vital time of the season, with a new man expected to come in and get used to the players. The new man (whoever that will be???) may want to change the playing style, line-up, he may not like certain players. Imagine that happening at one of the most crucial parts of the season. It would be suicide in my opinion and could harm our chances more than anything else could

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:56 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I just think he's on his last legs as our manager even though we are 2nd. We have a virtual new owner now in Vincent Tan and it will only be a matter of weeks before he is the major shareholder I am sure. What happens when new chairmen come in. A new manager soon follows. They like to get their own people in the same as a manager likes to get his own players and staff in. My view for what it's worth I would part company now before the transfer windoww opens and I suspect if we dont win this Saturday that may very well happen. As stated here and on other sites and in the media Vincent tan is hungry for success, he wants promotion this season and if it looks like we may not get it under the current management then he is ruthless enough to give someone else a go.

I hope you are not seriously saying DJ 'is on his last legs' mate??

WTF does someone have to do to make some people (obviously you included) happy??

Year on year improvement, 2nd in table, Craig Bellamy and THREE Wembley appearances!!

I wish every manager we had was as shite as him!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: