Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MIDDLESBOROUGH AWAY THE LATEST NEWS

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:37 pm

JUST RECEIVED THIS DIRECT FROM OUR CLUB.
Boro Now Confident Saturdays game will Now go ahead after BIG CLEAR UP and EFFORT TODAY. Weather set to improve over the next few days.
ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL THE GAME WILL GO AHEAD. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MIDDLESBOROUGH AWAY THE LATEST NEWS

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:41 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
COME ON THE CITY. BLOOOOOOOBIRDS

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Seems a shame that they've worked so hard, just to get done 3-0 by the City!! :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:Seems a shame that they've worked so hard, just to get done 3-0 by the City!! :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

We have to beat them, Uncle Fester, I hope DJ doesnt get Cold Feet :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:Seems a shame that they've worked so hard, just to get done 3-0 by the City!! :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We have to beat them, Uncle Fester, I hope DJ doesnt get Cold Feet :lol: :ayatollah:

Big test up there Annis. They are fighting for their lives and have a very good squad.

Its going to be a horrible day for football and not really a day for fancy stuff.

Do we have the players for that sort of game ? I dont think so. I'd take a draw. Best thing for us would be to get an early goal and get the crowds on thier backs.

I do think though that we'll do better in the 3 games after it.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

buy him a foot spa to make sure his feet stay warm. whatever it takes to get 3 points.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:47 pm

ooooh thats snow joke annis lol

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:47 pm

We have to beat them, Uncle Fester, I hope DJ doesnt get Cold Feet :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]

It's all down to him from now on Annis. His team, his tactics, his motivation. We can only blame him if it go's wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Big test up there Annis. They are fighting for their lives and have a very good squad.

Its going to be a horrible day for football and not really a day for fancy stuff.

Do we have the players for that sort of game ? I dont think so. I'd take a draw. Best thing for us would be to get an early goal and get the crowds on thier backs.

I do think though that we'll do better in the 3 games after it.

Tim,
Your right we need to get the crowd on their Backs, Yes a draw would be ok, but I think We need a Win to Please a lot of Our Fans, who are already drifting away and not backing the team at home games, some prob wont come back till we start winning again.It will be tough, But I expect a Win, Our players have Bells who is tough and a leader and class :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:JUST RECEIVED THIS DIRECT FROM OUR CLUB.
Boro Now Confident Saturdays game will Now go ahead after BIG CLEAR UP and EFFORT TODAY. Weather set to improve over the next few days.
ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL THE GAME WILL GO AHEAD. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes Annis this is great news :ayatollah: