Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ROUTLEDGE

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:02 pm

you think there more of a chance we could get him in jan now they got new manager?

be interesting

Re: ROUTLEDGE

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:05 pm

depends if pardew got money in jan might bring in his own players and get rid of a few be worth a punt i reackon

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:07 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:depends if pardew got money in jan might bring in his own players and get rid of a few be worth a punt i reackon

3 month loan or buy?

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:29 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:you think there more of a chance we could get him in jan now they got new manager?

be interesting

Hmm, very interesting, he will want to watch him, himself now.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:you think there more of a chance we could get him in jan now they got new manager?

be interesting

Hmm, very interesting, he will want to watch him, himself now.

pardew doesn't get on with how can i put it ROUTLEDGE EGO if you get me.
Last edited by bluebirds23 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Id say permanent but depends wat they value him at

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:42 pm

agreed i would love to sign him BUT could we do with another BIG EGO?
is that the problem with are club at the moment?

we have got the players to walk this league but yet were are struggling to get a win never mind put 8 or 9 together.
we need to get more players in jan no doubt about that, but with the likes of bothroyd burke chopra matthews bellamy keogh koumas drinkwater olofinjana all leaving at end of season if not earlier if we dont get promotion. i also believe we could have more leaving i am really worried with the results of recent time.
i believe we need to keep jones because if we sacked him then the other manager needs time to gel with the players so on.
but will it be too late if we dont get promotion? were will that leave are club?

as you can tell im worried about the future of are club.

please some one tell me some good news lol

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:43 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:agreed i would love to sign him BUT could we do with another BIG EGO?
is that the problem with are club at the moment?

we have got the players to walk this league but yet were are struggling to get a win never mind put 8 or 9 together.
we need to get more players in jan no doubt about that, but with the likes of bothroyd burke chopra matthews bellamy keogh koumas drinkwater olofinjana all leaving at end of season if not earlier if we dont get promotion. i also believe we could have more leaving i am really worried with the results of recent time.
i believe we need to keep jones because if we sacked him then the other manager needs time to gel with the players so on.
but will it be too late if we dont get promotion? were will that leave are club?

as you can tell im worried about the future of are club.

please some one tell me some good news lol

well we could do with someone on the wing LOL ego or not haha