Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Baz

Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:48 pm

It's up for sale again mate. :o

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/17-ft-dory-fishin ... 230c3f5498

Re: FAO Baz

Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:44 pm

i have just got of the phone to him. my god he talks some shit, he was going on about he had done some work on an 83 year old lady's house, and was it worrying that he found her attractive :?: :? :shock: :o :roll:

also fester do you have a twin? if so i met him out last night 8-)

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:01 pm

milly44 wrote:i have just got of the phone to him. my god he talks some shit, he was going on about he had done some work on an 83 year old ladys house, and was it worrying that he found her attractive :?: :? :shock: :o :roll:

Don't be surprised at Baz in that sort of situation, after all, she's only ten years older than he is! :D :D :D

Not sure if I have a twin or not, I was born at a very young age, and mum left home before I was born! :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:09 pm

:

also fester do you have a twin? if so i met him out last night 8-)[/quote]

Don't be surprised at Baz in that sort of situation, after all, she's only ten years older than he is! :D :D :D

Not sure if I have a twin or not, I was born at a very young age, and mum left home before I was born! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Lol, I just re-read that and I thought I'd read she was 83!! :oops: :oops: :old: :old: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Uncle Fester wrote::

Not sure if I have a twin or not, I was born at a very young age, and mum left home before I was born! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Lol, I just re-read that and I thought I'd read she was 83!! :oops: :oops: :old: :old: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
my mistake it was meant to be an 83 yr old women :?

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:39 pm

the price of it keeps going up, where is it moored at the moment then????

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:31 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:the price of it keeps going up, where is it moored at the moment then????

Don't know mate? Saw it on E-bay and thought I'd let you know. The price keeps rising as the "Paint Job" is like wine, it get better with age. :D ;)

At this rate though, it will have more owner than QPR have had managers!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:the price of it keeps going up, where is it moored at the moment then????

Don't know mate? Saw it on E-bay and thought I'd let you know. The price keeps rising as the "Paint Job" is like wine, it get better with age. :D ;)

At this rate though, it will have more owner than QPR have had managers!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: