Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Best Football xmas present you recieved

Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:36 am

1-Stylo Matchmakers footy Boots 1974ish!

2-full City Kit 1977 (Robin Friday one)

3-City Bobble hat circa 1974 (have pic on xmas day)

:ayatollah:

Re: Best Football xmas present you recieved

Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:50 am

Wales strip when i was about 8. It was the 70s one with the stripes down the side. I wore it almost everywhere, school, days out, nights out. If my mum hadn't have stopped me, I would have worn it to bed

Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:57 am

This xmas I will have my best football present.

DJ's head on a plate if he doesn't stop the rot.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Wales strip when i was about 8. It was the 70s one with the stripes down the side. I wore it almost everywhere, school, days out, nights out. If my mum hadn't have stopped me, I would have worn it to bed

I had that as well Chief as well as the track suit. And i still have them as well. My two step kids wore them so did my son. They are still in fantastic condition :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Wales strip when i was about 8. It was the 70s one with the stripes down the side. I wore it almost everywhere, school, days out, nights out. If my mum hadn't have stopped me, I would have worn it to bed

I had that as well Chief as well as the track suit. And i still have them as well. My two step kids wore them so did my son. They are still in fantastic condition :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: An all time classic of strips

Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:43 pm

my first city shirt the one with the echo sponsor