Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KOUMAS / KEOGH /OLI/ BELLAMY/ DRINKWATER

Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:42 pm

which one out of the them five do you think will help us this season,

oli had flyer at start but is being found out.

koumas? ok he having probs but is he ever gonna be same?

keogh is doing his job at the mo effort saved us few points and getting on with it.

bellamy- showing his temper and passion but could show to much and end up splitting dression room bit like he does at every club.

drinkwater- did great got injured now getting fit (supposedly)

Re: KOUMAS / KEOGH /OLI/ BELLAMY/ DRINKWATER

Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Well do you know what I think (Don't laugh please)

I believe Bellamy will be the inspiration to the other players to fire us to a top 2 finish, hopefully champions.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Cliff Jones wrote:Well do you know what I think (Don't laugh please)

I believe Bellamy will be the inspiration to the other players to fire us to a top 2 finish, hopefully champions.

i hope so to just they all started good now they off the boil together, oli is the 1 i am more unhappy about

Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:24 pm

Bellamy will be the only one to make a real difference, the others are no better than what we already had, Oli and Drinks are worse, but i believe Koumas still has a lot to offer, But Bellamy is the only one that will make a difference, and it might not be how well he plays on the pitch, but it will be his attitude and winning mentality and his passion for every player wearing the cardiff top on that pitch to play their socks off and give 100% for the team that will be a complete change to us this season and will be a great change!

Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:42 am

I don't think Koumas or Keogh offer us enough at the moment, the other 3 have done great so far. 3 point on Saturday please!

Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:37 am

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Bellamy will be the only one to make a real difference, the others are no better than what we already had, Oli and Drinks are worse, but i believe Koumas still has a lot to offer, But Bellamy is the only one that will make a difference, and it might not be how well he plays on the pitch, but it will be his attitude and winning mentality and his passion for every player wearing the cardiff top on that pitch to play their socks off and give 100% for the team that will be a complete change to us this season and will be a great change!

Unbelievable statement!

You actually think Koumas is going to come good. But that Drinkwater is worse than
what we had? Worse than who exactly? He was out for two months then got thrown in
against the jacks totally unfit. then played out wide against QPR. Drinkwater will be
one of our key players if he stays fit