Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ashley Williams

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Follow the guy on Twitter. Anyway, he has been trying to raise money for charity the last few days. He's moaning that people seem unwilling to donate. So I generously offered him £20 if he uploaded a picture of himself wearing a Cardiff top.

He retweeted my comment and it seems the Swansea fans are not happy that I suggested this. They offered him money to burn a Cardiff top etc.

Anyway, after finding that he had not accepted my offer I have decided to raise my offer. So I told him that I would raise my offer to a superb £100.......if he could arrange for me to meet Alan Tate and kick him in the balls. I might fall short on the £100. Anyone care to make a donation?? :lol:

Re: Ashley Williams

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:20 pm

I'll donate my foot to beakers bollocks :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:23 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Follow the guy on Twitter. Anyway, he has been trying to raise money for charity the last few days. He's moaning that people seem unwilling to donate. So I generously offered him £20 if he uploaded a picture of himself wearing a Cardiff top.

He retweeted my comment and it seems the Swansea fans are not happy that I suggested this. They offered him money to burn a Cardiff top etc.

Anyway, after finding that he had not accepted my offer I have decided to raise my offer. So I told him that I would raise my offer to a superb £100.......if he could arrange for me to meet Alan Tate and kick him in the balls. I might fall short on the £100. Anyone care to make a donation?? :lol:

your nothing but trouble on there ai haha

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Glad to have done my service and pissed off a few Jacks :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Good for him.

He's played something like 150 games without getting injured, I wonder how the jacks would cope if he was ut for a month or two.

Could you sponsor him to go a long way away for a while :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Good for him.

He's played something like 150 games without getting injured, I wonder how the jacks would cope if he was ut for a month or two.

In all fairness, he comes across as a decent guy. For a Jack. :lol:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:41 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:Good for him.

In all fairness, he comes across as a decent guy. For a Jack. :lol:

I'd have him play for us tomorrow. ;)

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:50 pm

I'll donate my foot to beakers bollocks :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:27 am

I'll donate both my feet for that one.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:41 am

We should never have let Ashley Williams join Swansea, he was definately one that got away.

As for his problems in raising money, doesn't that just sum up the tight Jack Bastards?