Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if i was a qpr fan

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:17 pm

i think i might not be so happy after reading CHOPRA OUT OF OUR PRICE RANGE,,,,,, wernt they one of the riches clubs after there new takeover, and they cant afford say 4-5 million, i thought they be throwing there money about in jan,?

Re: if i was a qpr fan

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:19 pm

ninianblue wrote:i think i might not be so happy after reading CHOPRA OUT OF OUR PRICE RANGE,,,,,, wernt they one of the riches clubs after there new takeover, and they cant afford say 4-5 million, i thought they be throwing there money about in jan,?

thats a very good point

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Not really I'd be more inclined to think that despite the money that the club has it is being run properly. I honestly think that amount of money for a championship club is too much to spend on a single player. I'd rather get 5 one million pound players in.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Splottoman wrote:Not really I'd be more inclined to think that despite the money that the club has it is being run properly. I honestly think that amount of money for a championship club is too much to spend on a single player. I'd rather get 5 one million pound players in.

YES! that's what DJ needs in January!!

Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:13 am

Yeah but they would get an awful lot of Chopra for 3 million :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:26 am

alot of money to spend but i hope he dont leave at all and if he does i want 4.5 plus for hime... you gotta make some money off him