Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NAME CLUBS WHO YOU THINK WOULD

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:14 pm

try sign chops or jay in the transfer window?

qpr?

jay likes london we all no that.

chops would love it up there due to nightlife up there.

any other clubs?

Re: NAME CLUBS WHO YOU THINK WOULD

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:16 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:try sign chops or jay in the transfer window?

qpr?

any other clubs?

Stringfellows?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:try sign chops or jay in the transfer window?

qpr?

any other clubs?

Stringfellows?

na i bein serious

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:25 pm

i think forest would love chops, home record is great, they need to sort there away form out, and they could be right up there,

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:30 pm

ninianblue wrote:i think forest would love chops, home record is great, they need to sort there away form out, and they could be right up there,

i just think there will be few clubs who mite flex there muscles in transfer window Norwich is another 1 they got cash to spend.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Hope they both stay TBH, I can see Jay being a target for Fulham or West Ham.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:37 am

bluebirds23 wrote:
ninianblue wrote:i think forest would love chops, home record is great, they need to sort there away form out, and they could be right up there,

i just think there will be few clubs who mite flex there muscles in transfer window Norwich is another 1 they got cash to spend.

:lol: :lol: Norwich?? :lol: :lol:

Jay will only be going to a London club, Fulham or West Ham. Not sure how far away from fitness Zamora is, which, if it's not far off, would rule out Fulham and I'm not sure how much cash West Ham have actually got. No way would Chelsea, Tottenham or Arsenal go in for him, though. Premiership clubs are very wary of Chopra seeing as he flopped last time he played in the Premiership and, with that record, would a club who feel like they're on the verge of the Premiership (QPR) buy him for £3 million to take them up, knowing he can't cut it in the top flight? £3 million is a lot to pay for half a season of football and 2 seasons of bench warming