Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

carls update

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:42 pm

quote; ;There is pressure being handed down by Vincent Tan, he is not throwing his money around for someone else to squander, he wants an immediate return on his investment and he wants the club in the Premier League at the end of this season, he will not hang around and wait year on year and keep ploughing money in. The man is not a football fan but a businessman, I am not saying that it is a bad thing but don't think of him as an investor who will continue to invest until he succeeds and he continues to be ruthless with all those in charge, he does not accept failure.

i cant see, with what money vt has put in to the club already, and the money to langstones, plus i think vt will want to come to a deal with pmg, so theres still a fair bit to be paid out,, my question is?, i think vt, can only sell this club and make a profit if we are in the prem, i cant see him making money from the city in this division,,,, as carl said HE WILL NOT HANG AROUND, but i cant see any alternative than vt, to spend money and get us in the prem,,, i still think hes here for the long hall,,???

Re: carls update

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:46 pm

I've heard his back up plan is to sell the ground to Hamley's, Craig Bellamy is delighted, all those toys to throw out of his pram...