Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The truth regarding chops and dj

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:21 pm

So, Chops wants to leave because he has a small todger (you couldn't make it up) :shock: :lol:
On the other hand.......... Q.P.R are full of pricks. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: (this is meant as banter by the way ;)

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:48 pm

2 big cunts in 1 house,amazing :o

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:49 pm

ninianblue wrote:2 big cunts in 1 house,amazing :o

Quality :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:49 pm

sorry i thought stars would come up on the c word, :oops:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:59 pm

At one time I thought Chops was DJ's love child as he played so often without performing (aka shite). Obviously not true
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:07 pm

ninianblue wrote:2 big cunts in 1 house,amazing :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Nice copy and paste job but is there is link to the post?

oe c
Now I've got this off a mate who lives near chops often has sunday lunch in the local pub with him so its an honest account as far as I'm concerned.

Chops was getting out of the shower after the QPR game and Bellamy said something about the size of chops chopper (no pun intended.)Chops took it as it was given, harmless banter and had a giggle with bells. Dave Jones then added comment along the lines of 'that wouldn't touch the sides in my mrs' and Chops took it the wrong way and a bit of verbal was given back and forth. Chops says he wants to stay but things need to be sorted out between him and DJ as their relationship lately has not been what it was.

Its an honest account lads, take it or leave it.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:20 pm

look at annis showing off,,,,,, i can paste and copy too :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:23 pm

NJ73 wrote:Nice copy and paste job but is there is link to the post?

oe c
Now I've got this off a mate who lives near chops often has sunday lunch in the local pub with him so its an honest account as far as I'm concerned.

Chops was getting out of the shower after the QPR game and Bellamy said something about the size of chops chopper (no pun intended.)Chops took it as it was given, harmless banter and had a giggle with bells. Dave Jones then added comment along the lines of 'that wouldn't touch the sides in my mrs' and Chops took it the wrong way and a bit of verbal was given back and forth. Chops says he wants to stay but things need to be sorted out between him and DJ as their relationship lately has not been what it was.

Hello NJ 73(Jack)

you spend more time on here than your own planet Swans ?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:24 pm

ninianblue wrote:look at annis showing off,,,,,, i can paste and copy too :lol: :ayatollah:
:lol:

I Can only Just :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Nice copy and paste job but is there is link to the post?

oe c

Hello NJ 73(Jack)

you spend more time on here than your own planet Swans ?

I spend plenty of time on both. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer :mrgreen:

Btw, you put (Jack) after my username like it's some sort of insult to me. Strange!

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. No link for the paste job?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ninianblue wrote:look at annis showing off,,,,,, i can paste and copy too :lol: :ayatollah:

I Can only Just :lol: :lol:[/quote
no one has noticed yet its copy and paste, not , paste and copy what i put? :roll:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:28 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I Can only Just :lol: :lol:[/quote
no one has noticed yet its copy and paste, not , paste and copy what i put? :roll:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: