Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Real Radio Swansea loving DJ hating phone in............

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:43 pm

OK so DJ can't remember who Leighton James and Gilo were and took the p!ss a bit, but they are gunning for him now.......

Swansea playing lovely football blah blah blah

Everyone phone in and say DJ should get real blah blah blah

As far as I am concerned we be sticking together and backing him, we are 2nd in the table for God's sake now is not the time to allow that shower to stir the fans up and hinder our promotion push........

Don't fall for it, if we can stick together we will finish above their beloved Jacks and win promotion, things will improve on Saturday I can feel it !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The Real Radio Swansea loving DJ hating phone in............

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:45 pm

Bluebina wrote:OK so DJ can't remember who Leighton James and Gilo were and took the p!ss a bit, but they are gunning for him now.......

As far as I am concerned we be sticking together and backing him, we are 2nd in the table for God's sake now is not the time to allow that shower to stir the fans up and hinder our promotion push........

Don't fall for it, if we can stick together we will finish above their beloved Jacks and win promotion, things will improve on Saturday I can feel it !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

On that I agree and We SHOULD ALSO BE TOTALLY BEHIND CARDIFF CITY ON MATCH DAYS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:OK so DJ can't remember who Leighton James and Gilo were and took the p!ss a bit, but they are gunning for him now.......

On that I agree and We SHOULD ALSO BE TOTALLY BEHIND CARDIFF CITY ON MATCH DAYS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice one mate :thumbup:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:08 pm

totally agree,
allthis in house fighting and slagging of D.J is falling right into hands of people who dislike our fantastic club
DJ is our manager and we should fully support him
as for Gillo, he is very bitter, I remeber him having his rants and sulks as a player at city
and as for Leighton-how is he even on the show...

Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:30 pm

langley wrote:totally agree,
allthis in house fighting and slagging of D.J is falling right into hands of people who dislike our fantastic club
DJ is our manager and we should fully support him
as for Gillo, he is very bitter, I remeber him having his rants and sulks as a player at city
and as for Leighton-how is he even on the show...

Ganging up with Mark Bloom now, lets here what he has to say, I am sure he will have his go at DJ.............

He loves the way Swansea play blah blah blah.............

they are trying to cause rifts between DJ and Cardiff fans as far as I am concerned........

Stick together Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: