Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF YOU WAS MR TAN would you ?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:32 pm

put more pressure on jones for results? or will he sit back like he is now?

you can't compare Newcastle to us but what if we had chairman like mike Ashely at are club? how many managers would we of had?

yet Newcastle fans will go mad but they are stable club now after Ashely clearing most of there debts?

is the case of be carefull what you wish for.

scary to think really.

Re: IF YOU WAS MR TAN would you

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:35 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:put more pressure on jones for results? or will he sit back like he is now?

you can't compare Newcastle to us but what if we had chairman like mike Ashely at are club? how many managers would we of had?

yet Newcastle fans will go mad but they are stable club now after Ashely clearing most of there debts?

scary to think really.

Put pressure on DJ and I believe he is finally starting to :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Do you reckon Half time Wayne who is also known as Ton Tan is a relation to Vincent. :o

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:put more pressure on jones for results? or will he sit back like he is now?

scary to think really.

Put pressure on DJ and I believe he is finally starting to :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i think he needs two, as goldfish bowl comes to mind with jones i am fan of him but he needs boot up the ass.

You've got to put pressure on him.

He's been given such amazing backing already to sign who he's signed and he's got to deliver.

Although, I don't know who I'd appoint if DJ was sacked.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:40 pm

If I was Mr Tan I would already have sounded out a few agents about the availability of certain managers because if we lose against Middlesbrough this weekend the murmurings of discontent in the stands will become a loud chorus. From what I heard today Pardew was telling people he had a new cub lined up before Christmas and hey presto he's about to be announced as their manager. So who knows whats going on behind the scenes with Mr Tan and who may be advising him. This weekend could be very interesting as I think Dave Jones is now under enormous pressure to produce the goods.

Re: IF YOU WAS MR TAN would you ?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm

some interesting views :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IF YOU WAS MR TAN would you ?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:52 pm

DJ is under enoughpressure from us fans, I dont think for one minute that we have to be in top 2 for spending funds in Jan, if we there or there about DJ will get his money.
DJ knows if come May, then we dont go up that he will be on his way..that is enough pressure.
Good bosses know not to put their employees under too much pressure as they know that they wont get the maximum output