Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAVE YOU BEEN INJURED OR HAD AN ACCIDENT

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Then watch what your doing you clumsy twats, failing that you could ring "we are 100% lawyers or whatever it is" that add does my head in, the bloke starts off saying we are 100% lawyers, the lying tw*t, he's an actor I seen him in Eastenders.

Re: HAVE YOU BEEN INJURED OR HAD AN ACCIDENT

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm

I must say Im not a favour of those adverts myself :)

People, including many on this MB, who have asked me to deal with their claims know that I give good honest advice and under no circumstances ask for any money.

I would prefer to deal with someone I know and someone who has the same interests as me - as opposed to some "faceless" individual whose only interest is the fee they will be getting.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:53 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Then watch what your doing you clumsy twats, failing that you could ring "we are 100% lawyers or whatever it is" that add does my head in, the bloke starts off saying we are 100% lawyers, the lying tw*t, he's an actor I seen him in Eastenders.

Yes you are right Gwyn. He was also a copper on The Bill. He must have got that job after playing a corrupt thug on Eastenders. :lol:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:I must say Im not a favour of those adverts myself :)

People, including many on this MB, who have asked me to deal with their claims know that I give good honest advice and under no circumstances ask for any money.

I would prefer to deal with someone I know and someone who has the same interests as me - as opposed to some "faceless" individual whose only interest is the fee they will be getting.

You don't miss a trick do you? :lol:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Fair play..

How could Gwyn post something like that and me not post!

Seriously though.... I am salary based and would rather fellow supporters receive good honest advice than be sold short!