Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WikiLeaks

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Whats your take on this world-changing website? Obv its a superb project, but considering whats going on right now, unbelievable, nothing else but a worldwide civil war

Re: WikiLeaks

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:24 pm

I suspect a lot of the stuff that has reached the public domain
was supposed to!!

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:28 pm

on one hand it's good to know all the shit that has gone on behind closed doors but on the other it has put innocent military lifes at risk.

does anyone think that the sex charges against the founder are made up to get rid of him?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:32 pm

jamccfc wrote:does anyone think that the sex charges against the founder are made up to get rid of him?

most definitely.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:33 pm

It says a lot about society when people think Truth = Treason. US inparticular have been hypocritical over the whole thing.

The leaks attack everyone, not just the west. It's scary just how much dirt they have on everyone. They've only leaked 0.04% of the documents they are in possesion of. It's crazy.

Certaintly be an interesting few weeks n months, that's for sure.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Its come out because the Government wanted it to come out, if they didn't then they would have either got rid of the guy or paid him enormous amounts of money.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:42 pm

I'm Waiting for the Alien cable links... personally I think that one will make everything else seem trivial. :D :shock: :D

Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:08 am

http://213.251.145.96/