Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARL AND TERRY PHILLIPS SAME PERSON?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:35 am

carls update and terry phillips report last night on wales on line were almost word for word the same iam begining to think CARL is a double agent. if not carl should start charging the western mail and echo and tell that wast of space phillips to write his own reports and stop copying carls updates :lol: :lol: good update carl or is it terry?

Re: CARL AND TERRY PHILLIPS SAME PERSON?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:39 am

steve wrote:carls update and terry phillips report last night on wales on line were almost word for word the same iam begining to think CARL is a double agent. if not carl should start charging the western mail and echo and tell that wast of space phillips to write his own reports and stop copying carls updates :lol: :lol: good update carl or is it terry?

Carl has replaced Ridsdale as TP's main news source ;)

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:48 am

steve wrote:carls update and terry phillips report last night on wales on line were almost word for word the same iam begining to think CARL is a double agent. if not carl should start charging the western mail and echo and tell that wast of space phillips to write his own reports and stop copying carls updates :lol: :lol: good update carl or is it terry?

:lol:

Wheres the link :ayatollah:

I can Assure you theres a massive age Difference and looks :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:07 am

terry's the young good looking his he :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:27 am

i can confirm that there has been some cloning going on :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:44 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i can confirm that there has been some cloning going on :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:lol:

Wheres the link :ayatollah:

I can Assure you theres a massive age Difference and looks :lol: :ayatollah:

Here it is mate:-
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -27785549/

Carl is now officially Terry Phillips source lmao

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:27 pm

have you ever seen them in the same room together?? :?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Sorry mate, I just posted the same hadn't got to this yet, but you are dead right !!!!